Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through June 21, 2006

Old     (tomcalabria)      Join Date: Feb 2006       05-20-2006, 5:27 AM Reply   
Props to Larson Marine, Hot H2O, Lightning Audio all in Rancho Cordova for their great customer service, support and good attitudes.

I pull into Larson Marine at 5:15 PM (They close at 6:00 PM) and show them that my rear blinker on the trailer is not working. Not only did they search and find the problem but repaired it on the spot. The whole repair time took a little over an hour. This meant that they worked on it even after closing time. Which allowed me to make it to the lake and arrive there safely. Way to go Larson Marine, that is what I call customer service.

Hot H20 in Rancho Cordova: So the next day I needed a few things for the days adventure to the lake after work. I get there late as they are closing but he opens the shop up and helps me find the items that I need and even gives me a good price on everything. Great customer service. This is a guy who is running his own little wakeboard shop. I like to support the little guy trying to make his way, so lets give him our support as well!

Lightning Audio: Busy as hell at there shop, they still took the time out (again after closing) to fix up the stereo, that I messed up, at no cost or complaints from them. He even took the time out to show me how I could optimize everything again. Stereo sounds great and I can only recommend them to everyone out there.

As a whole we like to complain on this site when things go wrong but I think that we should also give the word when companies do things right. This will make it easier for all of us to know where to spend our money.
Old     (ldr)      Join Date: Nov 2002       05-20-2006, 6:31 AM Reply   
Jeez... Can you ever be on time. J/K
Old     (tomcalabria)      Join Date: Feb 2006       05-20-2006, 6:52 AM Reply   
I was busy sleeping with your Momma! lol
Old     (snyper1d)      Join Date: Mar 2005       05-20-2006, 7:06 AM Reply   
So your THAT guy! Jk, anyone in retail sales knows what im talking about
Old     (racer25)      Join Date: Mar 2006       05-20-2006, 12:13 PM Reply   
Anyone in the Sacramento area, who has not purchased from Hot H2o is missing out IMO.
Great products, competitive prices, customer service 2nd to none, and Dylan is an all around cool dude. Give him a call at 916 631-0505
Old     (tjdunn)      Join Date: Mar 2006       05-20-2006, 7:43 PM Reply   
You our right tom about the complaining. I also recently had some good customer service on my new boats stereo system. We had it back to the shop because we couldn't figure out the ipod hookup. Picked the boat up got on the lake on Sunday with no toons. Got a call to the dealer who called the stereo installer who was on our boat in one hour at the lake and got the stereo working I was extremely impressed with that customer service! Thank you War locks for a great system and even better customer service!! And to Kevin at Capitol Water Sports for makeing sure we had his cell number!!
Old     (hudd007)      Join Date: May 2006       05-24-2006, 11:19 PM Reply   
I am buying a TON of stuff from Dylan right now and he has stayed late not once but TWICE for me while I tried to make up my mind about my stereo install. The guy is fantastic. I would totally recommend him.

I won't have the stereo for 3 weeks but I'll let you know how it sounds. I hear Lightning is sick and ARC is the best. What do you guys think?

Oh, if you see a Black Centurion with a Green Victory strip please stop and say hello. I'm new to boating and probably need a hand. LOL. Great Website by the way....
Old     (norcal72)      Join Date: Aug 2005       05-25-2006, 6:53 AM Reply   
I just had my system put in by Tom at lightning and it sounds incredible. They are a great company with excellent customer service. As far as Hot H20, i couldn't agree more. I buy most all my stuff from there and have had nothing but great service. Anyone looking for a stereo or gear shop should definitely take a look.