Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (skongolf)      Join Date: Aug 2009       04-01-2010, 1:55 PM Reply   
In the past some guys have really helped me with some ideas for wiring my system and not that it is time to do it, I can seem to get those past threads to open. Not sure if it is my computer or what. Anyway, I want to see if anybody who is handy with stereo wiring could post a pic or link of the wiring for the following set up:

Sony Deck (Older so only one set of RCA's out)
Clarion 746 EQ
Arc KAR 1000.2 to 2 Kicker Kmt6's
Arc KAR 400.4 to 4 Polk 6 1/2's
Fosgate Distribution block (Fused for 2 amps)
Dist Block for grounds
Sure power 1314
Deep Cycle Stereo Battery
Starting battery.
planning on using 4awg wire through out except for the speakers of course.
Also need to know if I need any other inline fuses as well as those for the Dist block.

I apologize to Phil and a couple others who helped in the past, but my old laptop crashed with the drawings you did and I cant seem to access the old posts in the new web site. So if anyone could help out I would sure appreciate it. So if you have a drawing to post or just a link to a post that would be awesome!!
Thanks Guys!!!
Old     (philwsailz)      Join Date: Feb 2009       04-01-2010, 2:02 PM Reply   
I am away from my laptop but I can post up pics shared previously when i get to the office tomorrow. Don't worry about the computer crash; stuff happens!

Phil
Kicker
Old     (philwsailz)      Join Date: Feb 2009       04-02-2010, 9:31 AM Reply   
Take a look at this/these Steve-
Attached Images