Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 16, 2009

Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-29-2009, 2:01 PM Reply   
I stopped in to see Jim @ Neptune Audio in Stockton to get a few things tweaked and add my HSE Volume Control. Jim got in there and did a killer job and made the stock MB TomCat stereo kick butt. The HSE works like a champ. Can't believe we ever messed with the stereo before.

Great to see great shops in business in this tough economy.

So anybody in Norcal that needs stereo work, go and see Jim and let him work his magic.

Thanx Jim & Jim.
Old     (romes)      Join Date: Sep 2006       09-29-2009, 2:15 PM Reply   
+1 Jim hooked up our X-15 and it slams super hard. Does awesome work but is an even nicer guy.

Thanks Jim from all the F1F guys..
Old     (vin)      Join Date: May 2007       09-29-2009, 2:34 PM Reply   
yeah jim and the guys at neptunes are just right for the sport.
buffalow i been in your boat a few times now.are we gunna get to hear some tunes soon ill be home in a few weeks lets ride the tomcats sick wake