Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Girls Who Ride

Old     (vdubb)      Join Date: Mar 2006       08-12-2006, 6:41 PM Reply   
I can't find any girls in Northern Michigan to ride with...anyone up north who rides? Have boat, will travel. I am up for being a third on any boat. Have gas $$$, will travel. Traverse City? Walloon? Charlevoix? Anywhere Help!!
Old     (bigshow)      Join Date: Feb 2005       04-10-2007, 8:38 PM Reply   
I have a niece up in Traverse City.
Old     (a1flowergirl)      Join Date: Jul 2006       04-11-2007, 12:54 PM Reply   
I can't help you out on a regular basis, but I'm hoping to make it up there a couple times this summer -- my friend's parents have a house in
Bayview. Would love to get out and ride with you!
Old     (alliecat0223)      Join Date: Oct 2006       04-11-2007, 5:01 PM Reply   
If I had a boat I would travel from downtown Indy to that area. I whish I could help you out there.
Old     (vdubb)      Join Date: Mar 2006       04-19-2007, 11:53 AM Reply   
Goodness...I can't be the only chica up here who rides....can I? sheesh... The only people who ride on my lake are like 14 year old boys...totally inappropriate for me to ride with them..ha-ha.
Old     (bigshow)      Join Date: Feb 2005       04-19-2007, 12:18 PM Reply   
I'll have to encourage my niece to look you up. She has my old funky sandal wrap bindings and wakeboard. It seems that none of her boating friends wakeboard. I think she's 25ish.