Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (dyost)      Join Date: Jan 2007       03-18-2010, 8:14 PM Reply   
Super stoked, tomorrow the boats (X star and X15) go in the Illinois river. Air should be 62, water will be 48. Will be cold as hell but amped to ride anyways.

I have not wakeboarded since July 2nd of last summer when I blew my ACL on a roll to revert. I'm currnetly at the 6.5 month mark post-op.

I was setting up my gear tonight, and when I strapped in on the carpet it was weird to think that the last time my feet were in these boots I was screaming in pain and wondering how serious that loud pop I'd heard was going to be...
Old     (texastbird)      Join Date: May 2003       03-18-2010, 8:27 PM Reply   
Good luck man!

I get to ride again starting in May can't wait to get back on the water!!
Old     (dohboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       03-18-2010, 9:22 PM Reply   
Take it easy out there
Old     (adambarry)      Join Date: Sep 2008       03-18-2010, 10:11 PM Reply   
we just went out today in 49 degree water. I got a 4/3 wetsuit and it was freaking cold. I'm kind of a baby when it comes to cold water, but my determination to wakeboard made me do it. Bad choice in my opinion to ride choppy water hahah.
Old     (mc_x15)      Join Date: Jul 2008       03-19-2010, 8:10 AM Reply   
Thats chilly, good luck.
Old     (captain_vilfo)      Join Date: Apr 2007       03-19-2010, 8:32 AM Reply   
I'll be going through the exact situation pretty soon! I got a new acl and will prolly be 8 months post op when I it warms up here in central new york. (Mid April) Good luck with the riding!