Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 11, 2004

Old    bobl            01-28-2004, 2:06 PM Reply   
Looking at making a spring trip to Florida in March. Will be towing the Super Air but wanted to know if anyone could give any advice on a couple of primo lakes that we could stay at and ride from sun up to sun down.
Old     (bill)      Join Date: Feb 2001       01-28-2004, 2:54 PM Reply   
whats up BOB !! Long time no see..i was just talking about you the other day while wakboarding on Joe pool..

You get anew boat??
Hows your boys doing??

good luck sounds like fun trip planned..

my emails

wakeboy22@hotmail.com

you can also find me and others on http://www.dallaswakeboarding.com/discus

later Bill
Old     (timmy)      Join Date: Jul 2001       01-28-2004, 2:58 PM Reply   
i know of a primo lake you'd love to ride at, unfortunately can't stay at. when are you coming down this way?

if I get a job offer from my interview next week I am buying some lake property at an awesome lake, in that case you could stay there.
Old    bobl            01-28-2004, 6:04 PM Reply   
Bill
We did get a new boat. 02 super air team edition, never realized what a difference perfectpass could make in ones boating pleasures.
Its funny I thought of you the other day when I was in Arlington. I saw a green pickup with one of those stickers you had made up. At least I think you had some made up or tossed the idea around, any way I saw it and wondered if you were still in the area.
Later

Tim
We will be down there in the middle of March. I have heard about the Clermont area and lake Mineola. Also somthing about the Butler Chain.

Thanks

Bob
Bob
Old     (bill)      Join Date: Feb 2001       01-29-2004, 5:50 AM Reply   
congrats on the new boat BOB...

we still ride a lot in arlington either Joe pool which i live 5 mins from and lake arlington..we still hit the river when we can..

theres a lot going on with the new club in dallas we have a site and message board along with a great lineup of great tournaments coming up.Our first one in October 03 was awesome had over 100 competitors and great list of prizes from a huige list of sponsors.

we have big things planned for 04 with at least a 3 tounrnament series ..

so check out www.dallaswakeboarding.com or www.dallaswakeboarding.com/discus to keep up with whats going on and get you and your family to the events..

have fun in FL