Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (SCA)      Join Date: Dec 2010       02-15-2013, 5:49 PM Reply   
Hey guys.. Its has been a couple years away from this site. I sold my 2005 V215 a couple years ago for financial reasons (the economy crashing forced me to sale a lot of stuff). I grew up having a boat and am ready to get back into one soon. I have been looking, and always seem to go back to Sanger. I would normally be looking at used, but I really like that Sanger went to Indmar motors. With that said... The Sanger website is not working on the build your boat part (something Sanger has never been to good at is their website). I am not a huge fan of what Im seeing for 2013 as far as tower and graphics. Not a fan at all of that reverse tower on the 215..The 215 has great lines, that tower just doesn't go in my opinion. Also not a fan of the graphics Im seeing on every new V215. So my question is, does anybody know if the tower offered last year is still going to be offered, and are the old gelcoats still being produced?