Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through October 07, 2003

Old    socaligirl            09-10-2003, 3:43 PM Reply   
I just got done trying on several different bindings and the only ones that felt comfortable and were easy to get in and out of were the Eras. The only two ratings on this site gave them 1 star. Has anyone else ridden these bindings? Let me know what you thought.
Old     (leinad)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-10-2003, 10:45 PM Reply   
Buy some solbound bindings, they are cheaper, better, and work with out gimmicks.
Old     (sdboardr99)      Join Date: Aug 2001       09-10-2003, 11:35 PM Reply   
You should also try out the new LF Minx (when they become available). It's Melissa's new signature binding and it looks pretty sweet.
Old     (wakeripper)      Join Date: Oct 2002       09-12-2003, 10:02 AM Reply   
Oh damn i'm really screwed now even my girl is posting!!!! I better watch wat i say from now on. If anyone does have some quality info on the Eras please post it.

Bill i have been trying to get her to wait for the Minx or even the Alpha but there is still so much of the season left and she really wants to progress more and that means new gear.

On a side note if anyone is looking for some '02 LF Pro Sucs in a Medium let me know they were a birthday present and they were just too tight 100 bucks plus shipping.
Old     (hyperlitenrd)      Join Date: Jan 2003       09-12-2003, 10:10 AM Reply   
i think the Era's are the new 3060's with that option 2 strap which is what the 3060's lacked
Old     (dococ)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-12-2003, 4:08 PM Reply   
I was under the impression that the Eras were designed to fit better for people with narrow feet. Can't remember where I heard that, maybe from the HL rep. Yes, the wrap is similar to the 3060s, but a bit lower cut.
Old    jd_wake18            10-01-2003, 9:45 PM Reply   
i have been riding the eras for about a month and a half now and there super comfy and they work great. not to mention they look cool to. buy em!!
peace