Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old    Axis22            02-16-2013, 8:45 AM Reply   
Looking for fellow wakeboarder's on lake Allatoona. If you ride mainly on that lake let me know what boat you have and maybe I will see you out there. Here is my boat
Old     (4Nash)      Join Date: May 2011       02-17-2013, 5:27 PM Reply   
We live in Canton but are usually on Lanier. We've only been on the Toona once. Where do you usually put in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old    Axis22            02-17-2013, 5:39 PM Reply   
I have a boat slip with Hoist at park marina near red top
Old     (ScottieTurnbull)      Join Date: Sep 2012       02-18-2013, 5:18 AM Reply   
We are at Allatoona yacht club around the corner from park in your way to Illinois creek. We will start riding in early march until thanksgiving.

Typically, we ride are out on Saturdays and Sundays from 8-10am, and one night during the week in the summer.

Flag us down if you see us or PM me.

Old    Axis22            02-18-2013, 6:37 AM Reply   
I am in the yacht club all the time my wife's sister and brother-in-law have a cabin in there. Do you just have a boat slip or do you have a cabin too? . I have most likely sine you before we go to the forth of July party every year.
Old     (lfrider139)      Join Date: May 2007       02-19-2013, 5:59 AM Reply   
I live in Roswell and keep my boat on Lanier, I've ridden the Toona a few times though.
Old     (Andrew14)      Join Date: Apr 2011       02-20-2013, 12:49 PM Reply   
Great looking Supra Scott! Love how that boat looks.
Old     (ScottieTurnbull)      Join Date: Sep 2012       02-20-2013, 6:06 PM Reply   
We have a cabin in the main road right where you turn to go to docks 3-5. We have been members since 2007 when we got married up there.

If you come to the 4th, we have probably met. We are the ones that cook the pig for the fireworks.

We will need to get together and ride one day. We are by no means pros, but we have a good time and lots of beer.
Old     (BamaLurker)      Join Date: Dec 2011       02-21-2013, 12:27 PM Reply   
You guys are about to get the opportunity to ditch the boats and have a blast w that sweet electric pull.
Old    Axis22            02-21-2013, 1:36 PM Reply   
Yea hopefully it will get built by end of summer.!! The county just hit cable park owners with another $700,000.00 in permits to build which is delaying project even more construction was suppose to start 2 weeks ago!!
Old     (BamaLurker)      Join Date: Dec 2011       02-21-2013, 6:11 PM Reply   
Who did u hear that from?
Old    Axis22            02-22-2013, 4:51 AM Reply   
From the guy they brought up from Valdosta wake to manage park and help oversee project he is a pro rider for Singleton
Old     (BamaLurker)      Join Date: Dec 2011       02-22-2013, 8:39 AM Reply   
Jeff
Old    Axis22            02-22-2013, 12:06 PM Reply   
Yea Jeff do you know him too
Old    Axis22            02-22-2013, 1:12 PM Reply   
We meet on the forums here we have only text he sent me a pm wanting to get a pull one day when I drop my axis in the water in a few weeks. I am friends with some other Singleton team riders Vinny knapp and Johnny
Old     (Biglewbowski)      Join Date: Jun 2014       06-14-2014, 10:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axis22 View Post
Looking for fellow wakeboarder's on lake Allatoona. If you ride mainly on that lake let me know what boat you have and maybe I will see you out there. Here is my boat
My name is Brian. Im out on Allatoona quite often and am looking for some friends that also like to board. Honestly I really don't have any other friends that like to do it, they are mostly older and out of shape, so Im looking to get into some folks that do it.

I would love to go out with you or have you come out with me.

You can contact me at brian_santiago@yahoo.com '

or 770-722-8080.

Im not the best at it but I really want to get better.

Thanks
Brian