Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 21, 2007

Old     (bendow)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-13-2007, 5:01 AM Reply   
I’ve been dreaming about wakeboarding a lot lately, probably because I’m really excited about the new season. My dreams are crazy and quite scary. In my dream I boardslide huge trees on the shore and do 60ft raleys. It scares the crap out of me when I’m going in for a raley and end up being in the air for 10 seconds, the landings don’t hurt though. In the dream my friend and I were trying to figure out why I was getting so much air and we came to the conclusion that my LF Shane has entirely too much pop…lol. Does anyone else have crazy dreams of doing outrageous stuff wakeboarding?
Old    xtremebordgurl            02-13-2007, 5:40 AM Reply   
day dreams.... I think I fantasize about wakeboarding more than I do sex . In the winter months at least. I can't wait to move to FL! Just 6 more months!
Old     (delta_rider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       02-13-2007, 8:56 AM Reply   
i day dream all the time about wakeboarding.How do u think i get through school?
Old     (criswb)      Join Date: Oct 2005       02-13-2007, 9:04 AM Reply   
I do... and sometimes its normal wakeboarding stuff (but usually I can nail everything) but sometimes its some weird things, like riding without a boat, but there's a wake, or on the ground... I love to dream about it, especially when I havent been able to ride in some time
Old     (yeldarb)      Join Date: Jul 2006       02-13-2007, 10:36 AM Reply   
I had a dream where I could stay in the air for as long as I wanted. It was awesome, I was pullin' 1080s, doubles, triples, quadruples. It was awesome. Gravity sucks.
Old     (fuller313)      Join Date: Oct 2006       02-13-2007, 2:14 PM Reply   
I had a dream where I could wakeboard on the street and I did a board slide on the back of a porsche. That dream happened about 8 years ago. Now anytime I dream about wakeboarding I never get to wakeboard. Usually I'm sitting in the water waiting to get pulled. More like a nightmare.
Old     (wakegenie)      Join Date: Sep 2006       02-13-2007, 2:52 PM Reply   
once I had this really weird dream about Phillip Soven, I was like in his house or something then going to go riding with him (I don't remember exactly) this was right after he had hurt his wrist and that morning after having the dream I went riding and hurt my wrist, luckily not as badly or in the same way but it was still weird just cause it was right after having the dream about him and he hurt his!
Old     (brad63)      Join Date: Jun 2006       02-13-2007, 3:04 PM Reply   
Every night i dream about wakeboarding
Old     (dnp33)      Join Date: Jan 2007       02-13-2007, 4:14 PM Reply   
yea, mostly during the winter. i dreamt that there was snow on the bank and i was being pulled down the hill by a boat on my wakeboard, till i hit the water and i woke up. i never actually got to wakeboard, it was pretty depressing, considering my winters are 7-8 months of the year, and i can snowboard anytime i want. i dont have to dream about it!
Old     (goatroper222000)      Join Date: Dec 2006       02-13-2007, 4:36 PM Reply   
I agree w/ Tyler.... What are we supposed to do... pay attention???
Old     (mnwakerider)      Join Date: Jun 2004       02-13-2007, 4:49 PM Reply   
My subconscious played a mean trick on me a week or two ago. I had this great dream that I was about to jump into the water with my new setup (which I did just get) and I remebered that I was in Minnesnowda, but my buddy, who I always ride with, told me to just feel the water, and it was crazy warm! I was sooo Happy, I remember getting into the water and waiting for the boat to start the pull thinking how awesome this is, its the middle of January, and I can ride without a dry suit in Minnesota!

I wish all that I needed was a dry suit...
Old     (bendow)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-13-2007, 7:58 PM Reply   
and the warm water made you pee yourself?

lol...jk
Old     (mkperceptions)      Join Date: Jan 2007       02-13-2007, 8:12 PM Reply   
Man i day dream and dream of wakeboarding. And yes i think about it more than sex too LOL probably a bad thing for my girlfriend hahaha I guess I will have to get a more understanding one LOL
Old     (arizonarider)      Join Date: Jan 2007       02-14-2007, 9:23 PM Reply   
I dream about wakeboarding all the time. I almost expect it now. Every dream that doesn't contain wakeboarding is pretty much a nightmare.