Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 23, 2004

Old    deiselgrover            08-23-2004, 8:27 AM Reply   
Here are some pics we took at the Crown yesterday. It was a GREAT time. Unfortunately from where we were sitting you couldn't hear the speakers so didn't know who a lot of the riders were.
Slider

Wipe Out

Johnathan Nadolski's Board (Obrien Valhalla)
Johnathan Nadolski's Ride

Tino worn out after run!
Tino Worn Out After Run
Pro Skate Winners
Skate Winnersb
Pro Womens Winners
Pro Womens Winners
Pro Mens Winners
Pro Mens Winners
Old     (shutupandboard)      Join Date: Aug 2002       08-23-2004, 12:26 PM Reply   
Dude, you had to be standing right next to me when you took the podium pics.

and i was sitting right in front of the skate slider.

Here's Emily Duram missing the handle.

I don't know who this is.

Here's my view of the crowd on Saturday. Anyone see themselves?

Old     (shutupandboard)      Join Date: Aug 2002       08-23-2004, 12:39 PM Reply   
Here's the girls on the dock.
Old    deiselgrover            08-24-2004, 2:44 PM Reply   
I was standing next to you. I was getting ready to post and ask if you were the blonde headed dude with the 2 darling little girls that you were snapping a photo of as they were playing on that post. Then I looked at your profile, yep thats you. Couple of cuties you got there! Those are some really nice pics. What kind of camera were you using? We were sitting all the way at the other end with the VANS slider at the end. Hope you had as great a time as we did!

PS What kind of construction are you in? Im in Mechanical in Indy.
Old     (shutupandboard)      Join Date: Aug 2002       08-24-2004, 2:57 PM Reply   
Were you the taller dude, kind of in front of me at the awards? Thanks about the cuties. I hope they turn ugly in a few years so i don't go to jail killin some punk.
I am using a Cannon S1. So far i really like it.

I mostly build houses. But my brother and i just about do everything. Additions/remodeling/kitchens/decks/2nd story add ons............
Old    deiselgrover            08-24-2004, 3:04 PM Reply   
Sweet, I was kind of in front/side of you. Right behind the tall dude with the fro. I had the shirt off, tucked into my shorts (yellow shirt). That is a sick camera, really nice pics. Very clear! I just bought the camera I was using, its a Sony Digital Camcorder. Im just getting it figured out. I liked the pics I took until I saw yours!
Old     (xcharrier)      Join Date: Jul 2002       08-24-2004, 8:58 PM Reply   
I found myself in the photo.

Me in the crowd

Here are my photos from the triple crown... except for the first few:
http://photos.ez-xc.com/wake/wake.html
Old     (teamvaldez)      Join Date: Apr 2003       08-25-2004, 5:43 AM Reply   
Here are some that I have so far...
crabby joes
jacob
Mini Coop
Ryan Anderson, Eddie Valdez, Reed Hansen
sniff, sniff.....
Old     (wakestar8878)      Join Date: Oct 2003       08-25-2004, 9:58 AM Reply   
That is so freakin awesome....Jacob must be on cloud 9 right about now.
Old     (teamvaldez)      Join Date: Apr 2003       08-25-2004, 10:13 AM Reply   
Hey Shawn, thats one thing that is funny about Jacob, is is somewhat oblivious about it all. He just rides and then wants to play. I so love that!!! hugs, robyn
Old     (supradoug)      Join Date: Dec 2001       08-25-2004, 8:35 PM Reply   
Robin, great pics..........lol. Had a blast and hope to see everyone in Orlando. Here is a pic from a nautique demo Ryan did and the only good shot Cara took................lol. Next time BRING Henry.

Old    deiselgrover            08-27-2004, 6:05 AM Reply   
Jeremy,

Just in case you didn't see, your whole clan made the WW pics.

http://www.wakeworld.com/Galleries/GetImage.asp?GalleryID=212&ImageID=46
Old     (solo)      Join Date: Oct 2001       08-27-2004, 9:41 AM Reply   
http://www.wakeworld.com/Galleries/Gallery.asp?GalleryID=212

Hope you guys liked all the shots. It was good everyone came, I understand over 100 people used our Mission2ride tickets at the front gate.

Steven
Old    ldurnal            08-27-2004, 2:06 PM Reply   
What's the story behind the venue? From the pics it almost looks like a reflecting pool in the middle of an office complex. Is it a park or something?
Old     (teamvaldez)      Join Date: Apr 2003       08-28-2004, 11:38 AM Reply   
Thats exactly what it is Idurnal, a lake in the middle of an office complex. Pretty nice venue.
Old     (wazzy)      Join Date: Nov 2001       09-01-2004, 6:51 AM Reply   
Finally got my pics from VTC up.... check out http://www.soulriders.com/images/VTC-04/index.htm