Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (bigshow)      Join Date: Feb 2005       03-22-2007, 5:42 PM Reply   
Larry Mann at Fresh Air Exhaust is setting up the Mighty Centurion with a set of his boat pipes:-) He's got a new polished metal finish and his traditional any color you want as long as its black color. He sent a set with polished right angle pipes and a Model-T black down pipe. Larry called this setup a Mutt, but he's following up with a polished down pipe.

I just took my boat to the dealer to repair a tear in my cover. I can't wait to get the boat back so I can install my new FAE!

So what do you think keep the Mutt or go for the shinny DeLorean? Either way the surfing behind the Mighty Centurion is going fume and CO free (practically), quite, and will look awesome.

The cat wasn't impressed
Upload
All the FAE gear out of the box
Upload
Shinny and black parts
Upload
Now I just need the Mighty Centurion back from the shop
Upload
Old    surfdad            03-22-2007, 6:09 PM Reply   
I vote for the mutt! SICK!
Old     (nickypoo)      Join Date: Jan 2007       03-23-2007, 7:50 AM Reply   
All polished. I would have gone all polished had it been offered at the time I bought mine. Either way, the FAE is the chit.