Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through November 14, 2005

Old     (sjmedic)      Join Date: May 2004       09-01-2005, 9:14 AM Reply   
Just a plug for Sound Illusions. Clayton Bygdnes is the best! Excellent installations, Fast turnaround,and VERY talented. Thanks for everything! WWW.soundillusionsaudio.com Check out the site...you will be impressed. PS-The sound is awesome!
Old     (sjmedic)      Join Date: May 2004       09-01-2005, 10:13 PM Reply   
I have to give credit to Brian Strand for creating the speaker box for the Malibu. Great work at a very reasonable rate. Look him up, I will get his Email and company name soon. Excellent looking box for the Skylon Tower, and exact paint match to the Malibu Red boat. Apologies to Brian for forgetting you!
Old     (sound_illusions)      Join Date: May 2005       09-01-2005, 10:49 PM Reply   
Hey thanks alot Howard, every bit is greatly appreciated! Have fun with your new toy!
Old     (twakess)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-02-2005, 9:20 AM Reply   
Thanks howie, we are all glad that your happy with the product. Now go rock that sucka.

(Message edited by twakess on September 02, 2005)
Old     (baschralper)      Join Date: Dec 2001       09-02-2005, 12:23 PM Reply   
dont forget about me howie!! j/k.

Got pics of the complete set up yet?
Old     (sjmedic)      Join Date: May 2004       09-05-2005, 8:08 PM Reply   
How could I forget Kyle! The best salesman in the State! Kyle set me up with Brian, who fabricated the box. Brians company is called Revolution Tower Boxes. Fits Skylon towers perfectly! Ask Kyle from Ultimate Water Sports in San Jose for Brians telephone number...by the way, they ROCKED on Don Pedro this weekend, thanks to everyone for the hard work and hook-ups! Pictures tomorrow!
Old     (baschralper)      Join Date: Dec 2001       09-06-2005, 10:53 AM Reply   
you're making me blush Howie.
Old     (burbanized)      Join Date: Mar 2004       09-06-2005, 4:47 PM Reply   
Sweet cant wait to see your setup.

Grant and Clay are top notch installers in the audio. Sweet installes way to go Soundillusions

Brians speaker boxes look awsome
Old     (sjmedic)      Join Date: May 2004       09-06-2005, 5:26 PM Reply   
Hey Who are you? Long time no see Georgie! How was New Melones? Me, Laurie and the Boys were at Don Pedro. Awesome water all weekend! No crowds at Moccasin Point. We have GOT to get together soon. I am doing some riding this week, probably Thursday at Anderson. James, Kim and Rob are in....Maybe Tim. You going to be around?