Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through October 30, 2005

Old     (andrew_moreton)      Join Date: Feb 2003       10-02-2005, 9:35 PM Reply   
Has anyone ridden the new Liquid Force Watson boots yet? I know they are not out in stores yet, but I didn't know if any LF reps or insiders got to ride them during testing or Surf Expo. The information on the boots in already on WakeWorld so I don't think that LF cares if we discuss the boots. Thanks.

Andrew
Old     (madchild1)      Join Date: Mar 2005       10-02-2005, 9:55 PM Reply   
all i know is that they are supposed to kick all of 05's stuff into outerspace and that i'll either be rocking those or a new hyperlite boot(don't know because no one has seen the HL in person) this year. more than likely the watsons.

i talked to a guy at a local shop and he said the entry is unbelievable and the support is off the hook.

can't wait for those and an 06 3ds.
Old     (andrew_moreton)      Join Date: Feb 2003       10-02-2005, 10:03 PM Reply   
Yeah I had heard good things about them and just wanted to hear if anyone on here had actually ridden them. Thanks.
Old     (shavis)      Join Date: Aug 2005       10-02-2005, 10:06 PM Reply   
does anyone know if they are like the transits????
Old     (shavis)      Join Date: Aug 2005       10-02-2005, 10:08 PM Reply   
nm i just read the ww binding review...
Old     (flying_fro)      Join Date: Aug 2005       10-02-2005, 10:15 PM Reply   
I saw them at the asr show. very comfortable and supportive. 06 lf bindings are crazy.
Old    jamesboardr            10-03-2005, 7:07 AM Reply   
i went over to watsons in august i think when some final adjustments were being made. i wakeskate so i didnt try them or anything. but a friend went out with the new bindings and board and total through down one of the sickest sets ive ever gotten to wittness personal. the entire setup is sick. the pics of the bindings dont even give them justice. theyve got this sweet stiched pattern in them and i love the way they overlap to make them so comfy. the lace magnets are a plus too.
Old     (whirlynuke02)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-03-2005, 3:13 PM Reply   
isnt the liner molded or something?
Old     (madchild1)      Join Date: Mar 2005       10-03-2005, 3:45 PM Reply   
http://www.wakeworld.com/boots/getboot7.asp?ProductID=3155
Old     (andrew_moreton)      Join Date: Feb 2003       10-03-2005, 3:54 PM Reply   
Yeah it sounds like they are going to be a good pair of boots, especially with the heat molded liner. I love the feel of my snowboard boots after they were molded to my foot. Guess this will give me an excuse not to let people with bigger feet use my bindings. Keep the feedback coming.
Old    wakeup07            10-12-2005, 6:34 PM Reply   
Does anyone know when they will be in the shop im lookin to get a pair for my ps3 im riding 06 sphynx.