Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 29, 2007

Old     (zjs)      Join Date: Sep 2007       10-20-2007, 6:12 AM Reply   
This sucks. Screwed up a siatic(?) nerve in my back. Doc says one month no riding. First day in 5 weeks we have had no wind down here. How do things always work out like that. anyway, no point to this, just sittin' around bored and wanted to see if I was the only one.
Old     (swoopa)      Join Date: Feb 2005       10-20-2007, 8:36 PM Reply   
I fill your pain I just had back sugery last weds.I pick up my new mc x-45 on Holloween and will not be able to ride for quite a while .On the bright side the pain in my leg is gone and I am on the road to recovery
Old     (nick_in_ssp)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-20-2007, 9:53 PM Reply   
If it makes you feel any better up in Minnesota our season is pretty much over for the year.
Old     (zjs)      Join Date: Sep 2007       10-21-2007, 3:34 AM Reply   
The pain shoots down me left hamstirng and f***ing hurts. To top it off, I just bought a new board and was able to ride it once. The water was sh**, but I rode it last weekend. Now all I can do is stare at it. I think it would be easier if I did live in Minnesota, then at least I would know I couldn't ride because of the season.
Old     (njskier)      Join Date: Jul 2005       10-21-2007, 7:08 AM Reply   
Zach, sorry to hear about your injury. Maybe you can at least drive for your friends?

Been to Naples once, beautiful there! Be happy!
Old     (zjs)      Join Date: Sep 2007       10-21-2007, 9:46 AM Reply   
That's the worst part. It's nice here and I have to stay dry. But I guess it will heal soon enough right. I got it easy compared to others who have hurt themselves so happy about that.
Old     (wakechic06)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-21-2007, 11:28 AM Reply   
Well Zach I feel your pain. Ok well not your pain exactly....but the whole not riding for 5 weeks thing. 3.5 more weeks with this cast on and then idk what's gonna happen after that. Hopefully not surgery. The plan is that this foot of mine is actually starting to heal after 6.5 months from the initial break...

Upload

good luck with your back! Hope your back out there tearin it up soon!
Old     (zjs)      Join Date: Sep 2007       10-22-2007, 2:36 AM Reply   
AND THE SAGA CONTINUES.....on top of all this, just found out the bank is foreclosing on my landlord...looked around a bit yesterday and the GODS were smiling down. Found a place in Miromar Lakes here in Estero. Private lakes and beaches, boat ramp, even have boat rentals (Mobius among the choices). Can it get more wierd but good than this? Jamie and Danny thanks and good luck in your recoveries. Like I said, I guess I don't have it as bad as it could be. Just been a long, strange weekend.