Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 16, 2007

Old     (jakoerber)      Join Date: Jul 2004       08-15-2007, 1:07 PM Reply   
well this is my senior year in high school so im looking for what to do after. I really am not looking forward to going to college and would love to take a year inbetween. Id like to rent an apartment. But i guess my real question comes, how hard and expensive would this be to do. Id love to get riding team, if anyone would give me a ride thatd be awesome, not sure what part id move to yet probably around orlando. Also if anyone needed any work doing tile or help id be glad to, just any help would be apprciated thanks
Old     (rc005)      Join Date: Dec 2006       08-15-2007, 6:09 PM Reply   
Well im a sophomore on college at usf.. there is a wakeboard club here that competes in collegiate tournaments.. its free to join...as long as you attend the university of course.. most larger universities have similar clubs or teams that you can join with fees or anything that allow you to ride and spend some time on the water.. i really suggest going to college, you will meet tons of people some of which will wakeboard/wakeskate especially in fl.. also i have found college to be easier that highschool.. so its a good experience that i suggest you start as soon as you can.. i dont have any work for you to do.. but it was just my input on starting a team..

(Message edited by rc005 on August 15, 2007)
Old     (rc005)      Join Date: Dec 2006       08-15-2007, 9:21 PM Reply   
supposed to be without fees^^