Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Other Water Sports > Hydrofoiling

Old                05-02-2003, 7:19 AM Reply   
I will be there ready to ride with boat in hand. Anyone like a pull? Or rather anyone going?

Bill
Old     (magic)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-02-2003, 7:44 AM Reply   
There will be a few from the Seattle area. I'm not one of them

Look for the "old guy" going off on his Phaeton Custom Painted LEX.
Old     (phaeton)      Join Date: Feb 2002       05-02-2003, 7:48 AM Reply   
Definitely say hello to Gramps. You can't miss his YELLOW and PURPLE flamed foil.

www.Wake-Me.com
Old                05-02-2003, 8:16 AM Reply   
wow, all the way from Seattle...nice.

Not sure where or what I will be doing other then having some fun trying to sell some boats. But I will be with Mike Murhpy most of the time. I am there representing Calabria so hopefully he will take me under his foil or wing or whatever! lol!

Either I will be in a Maroon Pro-V or a Yellow/black checkered Pro-V. That is still undecided. Come say hello if you see me, I would love to put a face with a name.

Bill
Old     (magic)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-02-2003, 8:56 AM Reply   
Bill, when you meet Skydog, ask him where Mo-Gab and Mo-Hair are.

That will point you to the Seattle contingent.
Old     (bcoppinger)      Join Date: Sep 2002       05-06-2003, 7:44 AM Reply   
where and when in TN is the fly in going to be.
Old     (magic)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-06-2003, 9:41 PM Reply   
http://www.tnflyin.com/index.html
Old     (bcoppinger)      Join Date: Sep 2002       05-09-2003, 5:34 PM Reply   
Looks like alot of fun, are there any hotels in the area?
Old                06-04-2003, 7:45 AM Reply   
I actually met a lot of people and pulled even more! Not sure who was who, but I think Lawrence was Mo-Hair, not sure tho. Met so many people, can't even remember there names. Anyhow, if I pulled you around or if you were in the boat, let me know.

B
Old     (phaeton)      Join Date: Feb 2002       06-04-2003, 1:49 PM Reply   
Bill you are right Lawrence is Mo-Hair or lack of. You can't miss his yellow and purple flamed ski. Got any pics?

www.Wake-Me.com
Old                06-04-2003, 4:15 PM Reply   
i took one of those expensive cameras with me. you know, those 5 buck throw away ones! anyhow, as soon as i get the pics back, i will scan them up to here.

B