Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through January 12, 2008

Old    bstein            11-27-2007, 7:02 AM Reply   
Our door opening is 7'1''.
The 06 would not go in without the tower being removed.
Will the 07 ??
Old     (2007_x2)      Join Date: May 2007       11-27-2007, 10:25 AM Reply   
no it wont we have the same problem i think it will fit about 7"3'. we have to take the tower off everytime, we are thinking about cutting 6' off the top of the bean to fit the boat in ive talked to some people and they say its easy to do and you just need to get an extra panel for the grage door. i also do not have a mastercraft trailer so it may be a little higher than 7"3'.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       11-27-2007, 11:12 AM Reply   
Bryon, see if you can order the boat with a sportboat trailer. When I was working at Cope and McPhetres I sold a used X30 to a couple from Alberta and their friend came down to pick up the boat. He was interested in buying an X2 but on a MC trailer it wouldn't fit in his garage. He measured the X2 on the Sportboat trailer and it was a couple inches lower than on the MC trailer. Maybe it was you I talked to? They may have a low profile option as well.
Old     (2007_x2)      Join Date: May 2007       11-27-2007, 11:27 AM Reply   
yea i have a Zieman and its about 7'3".
Old     (boarditup)      Join Date: Jan 2004       11-27-2007, 4:49 PM Reply   
Phoenix trailers out of northern Michigan makes a drop axle trailer for the MC that may work. I had to drop the trailer tongue onto a dolly to get mine in some garages.
Old     (duramaxer)      Join Date: Nov 2006       11-30-2007, 8:44 AM Reply   
Well I just ordered an 08 but I am not sure if it will roll in and out of my garage either. It is a 7ft opening as well. I did have one here this summer but it was on a single axle trailer and had lights and speakers on it wich does hold up the tower off the sun pad a bit. It was about 2-3 inches from going in but it would have gone in if you take off the back of the tower which could be a pain. I am hoping that with the tandum axle I ordered and no tower goodies that it might make up this distance I will need to get it in every day. I also belive that you might get to gain some more room by opening up the engine hatch and allowing the tower to drop into that area that it should get a bit lower. The problem is the board racks are the thing making things too tall. I hope that it will go in every day but I am positive that I will be able to get it into the garage when the weather is crap and for the winter by taking off the tower and/or airing down the tires. For sure one on a single axle had no hope of going into my garage but I do have a small slope to my driveway.
Don't know if this will help at all?
Old     (lionel)      Join Date: Nov 2005       11-30-2007, 9:14 AM Reply   
I believe the tandem MC trailers come with 14 inch wheels and the single trailers come with 15 inch wheels. I had a dealer measure for me last year (2007) and he said a X2 on a tandem trailer would fit in a 7 ft garage door....