Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (adamsilcio)      Join Date: Oct 2007       02-09-2012, 12:10 PM Reply   
guy is talking mad craziness on here about everybody's riding: http://wakezeach.com/
Old     (jeff_mn)      Join Date: Jul 2009       02-09-2012, 12:15 PM Reply   
I've got tens of dollars that says cisqo
Old     (TheHebrewHammer)      Join Date: Jun 2011       02-09-2012, 12:16 PM Reply   
This has been discussed before. I'm not sure if he's trolling or not, but I really don't care who he is. I do my best to ignore pathetic haters like that.
Old     (johnny_defacto)      Join Date: Sep 2006       02-09-2012, 8:04 PM Reply   
x2 JB

I think the site is funny though. He/she calls everybody out for zeaching or grabbing the board in an illegitimate manner based on a set of wakeboarding rules that have not been accepted by the wakeboarding community (even though I agree with some of his complaints). Yet he ignores actual rules of spelling and grammar when putting everyone else on blast.

plural of "zeach" would be "zeaches" not "zeachs"

"its to easy" should be "it's too easy" or "it is too easy"

there are a ton more, but you get the point.

You're welcome.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       02-09-2012, 8:24 PM Reply   
Someday I hope to have that much free time on my hands!!
Old     (johnny_defacto)      Join Date: Sep 2006       02-09-2012, 8:35 PM Reply   
dave, once you get your WW Z3, you can tindy till your boards tail falls off!!
Old     (TheHebrewHammer)      Join Date: Jun 2011       02-09-2012, 10:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny_defacto View Post
He/she calls everybody out for zeaching or grabbing the board in an illegitimate manner based on a set of wakeboarding rules that have not been accepted by the wakeboarding community (even though I agree with some of his complaints).
The most frustrating thing about this site is that he's not alone. There are plenty of guys on this website who try to act as the style police and tell other people how they should ride. It's just pathetic
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-10-2012, 3:34 AM Reply   
Zeaching is my new favorite word.
Old     (wakerpunk)      Join Date: Jan 2006       02-10-2012, 4:20 AM Reply   
Oh look you guys started a thread to police the police! "myaaa i don't care what others think man, i do it for the stoke of wakeboarding" "wahhhhh why can't these opinionated guys stop making sites that i DONT have to venture to." IF you don't agree with it don't look at it. No one forces you to go to that site. Buck up
Old     (wakerpunk)      Join Date: Jan 2006       02-10-2012, 4:23 AM Reply   
I think i just Zeached my pants. my top comment excludes Adam. He is my homeboy.
Old     (TheHebrewHammer)      Join Date: Jun 2011       02-10-2012, 6:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakerpunk View Post
Oh look you guys started a thread to police the police! "myaaa i don't care what others think man, i do it for the stoke of wakeboarding" "wahhhhh why can't these opinionated guys stop making sites that i DONT have to venture to." IF you don't agree with it don't look at it. No one forces you to go to that site. Buck up
Good point.
Old     (Cajun_Misfit)      Join Date: Jun 2010       02-10-2012, 6:41 AM Reply   
Old     (juniorhawk)      Join Date: Jul 2004 Location: New England       02-10-2012, 7:40 AM Reply   
I understand the criticism of grabs but I've never quite understood what zeaching even is.

And that guy sure as hell doesn't like Adam Errington for some reason. In addition to the best zeach award, I saw a deleted post on there that described Errington as the best looking female wakeboarder in all of male wakeboarding. Harsh.

What is "zeach" - ing.

Last edited by juniorhawk; 02-10-2012 at 7:44 AM.
Old     (TheHebrewHammer)      Join Date: Jun 2011       02-10-2012, 8:41 AM Reply   
I guess zeaching is sliding your board over an obstacle at 45 degrees or so, i.e. in between a 50-50 and a boardslide. Personally, I think that can look pretty cool if done right. Adam's shot looks sick
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       02-10-2012, 8:42 AM Reply   
Well at least I know what a Zeach is now.
Old     (baitkiller)      Join Date: Jan 2010       02-10-2012, 9:05 AM Reply   
Kids and computers.
Old     (juniorhawk)      Join Date: Jul 2004 Location: New England       02-10-2012, 10:40 AM Reply   
Um.
After looking at that Errington photo... something just occurred to me. And this may not be a popular stance, but is the proprietor in any way pointing out that tail presses and nose presses on 90% of wakeboards is basically impossible? Flex/SlingShot/Roam boards aside? Just being devil's advocate. Is that the point?
Old     (tarek)      Join Date: Jun 2011       02-10-2012, 10:47 AM Reply   
Im surprised he hasnt called out all the "Swivels" rail riders are doing. It was a fad in snow for a while. Seems like a lot of wake guys are "swiveling" all over rails.
Old     (wakemitch)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-10-2012, 10:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarek View Post
Im surprised he hasnt called out all the "Swivels" rail riders are doing. It was a fad in snow for a while. Seems like a lot of wake guys are "swiveling" all over rails.
They call them out. Especially handle passes on rails
Old     (Cisco)      Join Date: Apr 2010       02-10-2012, 11:06 AM Reply   
I don't think it's Cisco...
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       02-10-2012, 11:18 AM Reply   
Erik, That is not true. It is all about the weight distribution not just the board. If you lay into your presses the board will fold.

Adam is an example of one of the best pressers (that kinda sounds silly) and he does not ride a traditional "flex/sandwich" board.
Old     (juniorhawk)      Join Date: Jul 2004 Location: New England       02-10-2012, 11:29 AM Reply   
Eeehh. The board will BARELY fold. Barely. Compared to a snowboard, seriously barely unless it's a flex board. I've always felt that nose presses and tail presses look cool but 99% of them are like, "stance" tricks having very little to do with the board being pressed in any way. I know there are exceptions but the vast majority of those are not what they seem.
Old     (tarek)      Join Date: Jun 2011       02-10-2012, 11:37 AM Reply   
I have to agree. Presses on wakeboards are more like nose and tail "leans" soon enough you will see some boards out on the market that will allow for more authentic rail presses.
Old     (juniorhawk)      Join Date: Jul 2004 Location: New England       02-10-2012, 11:46 AM Reply   
I don't even really care about zeach's after further consideration. I don't think they look bad, and to be clear they look kind of fun (also, I can't do them). I'd rather see a snark kind of mean site just go directly at all of cable boarding and fully take it to task. Cable has it coming. At times cable news and trick announcements annoy the s**t out of me. "ADD ONE TO THE 1080 CLUB" threads and stuff like that. Maybe he can give me some space at http://cable.wakezeach.com.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       02-10-2012, 12:21 PM Reply   
I see plenty of foot presses on all types of boards and I see many good presses on all types of boards.
Old     (juniorhawk)      Join Date: Jul 2004 Location: New England       02-10-2012, 1:17 PM Reply   
I see foot presses too. Not board presses. Leans or "stance tricks" and adjustments, even balance tricks is right on. Not board presses. In wake, true "presses" - are pretty rare. And miscategorized.
Old     (johnny_defacto)      Join Date: Sep 2006       02-10-2012, 5:41 PM Reply   
wakerpunk, you would have a valid point IF he did not come on WW and call people and pros out for "zeaching" and then putting a link to his website and telling people to, and I am paraphrasing here, "go check out this website".

I will never go look at that site again because it is pointless to me. But to call us out for commenting on a website that HE linked and told us to go look at, is weak.

with that said, good for him to get so much play on his little site. I am glad he has so much time to benefit a community by running a website dedicated to a complaint of technique on a wakeboard. amazing.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-10-2012, 6:05 PM Reply   
Friends don't let friends zeach.
Old     (wakerpunk)      Join Date: Jan 2006       02-11-2012, 8:33 AM Reply   
dudes it probably a pro picking fun at the sport. Doesn't have to be some kid with too much time on his hands...
Old     (john211)      Join Date: Aug 2008       02-11-2012, 9:58 AM Reply   
That site's pretty funny. A snowboard counterpart might be a little better.

http://harshzeachtoscorpion.blogspot.com/

I love that tumbling longboarder's rendition of the scorpion, although it looks like it might also be faked.
Old     (yeahhh)      Join Date: Feb 2011       02-11-2012, 10:06 AM Reply   
its a funny site to look at now and again, not a big fan of the writers voice, but meh. harshzeach is more out of "fun" wakezeach is very negative.
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       02-11-2012, 10:25 AM Reply   
Registrant:
Domains By Proxy, LLC

DomainsByProxy.com
15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: WAKEZEACH.COM
Created on: 18-Dec-11
Expires on: 18-Dec-12
Last Updated on: 18-Dec-11

Administrative Contact:
Private, Registration WAKEZEACH.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
Domains By Proxy, LLC
DomainsByProxy.com
United States
(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2598

Technical Contact:
Private, Registration WAKEZEACH.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
Domains By Proxy, LLC
DomainsByProxy.com
United States
(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2598
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       02-11-2012, 10:28 AM Reply   
did a reverse phone number look up and the # is for a Karla Michell
Old    alanp            02-11-2012, 10:38 AM Reply   
holy crap this is a funny as hell website!! im digging it.
Old     (adamsilcio)      Join Date: Oct 2007       02-11-2012, 12:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
I think i just Zeached my pants. my top comment excludes Adam. He is my homeboy.
nah i'm not hating on anything or anyone. just wanted to know who created the website.
Old     (wakerpunk)      Join Date: Jan 2006       02-11-2012, 7:26 PM Reply   
Look out we got detective Nintzel on the case! Did you back track fluxuating CLO indexes to discover that Bernie Lomax was stealing from the company too??? Damn you're good with that computer! Now try spending that time editing a video of yourself riding....
Old     (TheHebrewHammer)      Join Date: Jun 2011       02-11-2012, 7:58 PM Reply   
Damn, this guy is PISSED^^^
Old     (homedawg678)      Join Date: Jan 2007       02-11-2012, 8:44 PM Reply   
This is great.
Old     (TheHebrewHammer)      Join Date: Jun 2011       02-11-2012, 9:11 PM Reply   
Whatup Nick!
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       02-12-2012, 9:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Look out we got detective Nintzel on the case! Did you back track fluxuating CLO indexes to discover that Bernie Lomax was stealing from the company too??? Damn you're good with that computer! Now try spending that time editing a video of yourself riding....
Really I just check the flux capacitor and found out from Marty and Doc who it was registered to, public info bud. Took all of about 3 seconds. But really I like the way you freaked out for no reason. Someone asked a question I tried to answer it. Going forward I will be sure to ask you if its okay if I post in a thread. I wouldn't want you to get upset with me or not be focused on the right things. I am really sorry. If you have any more good ideas on how I should use my time please share I really need help and direction, its so obvious. I can't believe that it took so long for some one to point this out to me. Please be my mentor.

btw, I am so flattered. I am listed as your sponsor on you profile and you stole my quote! I love it. Imitation is the ultimate form of flattery. Everyone needs a hero!
Old     (johnny_defacto)      Join Date: Sep 2006       02-12-2012, 9:23 AM Reply   
@ wakerpunk: I was waiting for andy to reply to you before I posted the following...

Not sure why you are putting nintzel on blast. I have never met him, have only seen him ride in videos, and know nothing about your riding; however, Andy has been an incredible source of knowledge and has been very helpful to me and a lot of WWers over the last 4 years I have been frequenting this site. He is very positive and very informative, helping people who need help with tricks and giving advice when asked. You, on the other hand, are very argumentative and are not helpful. You are negative and very dissagreable. If Ever in so cal, Andy is invited on my boat anytime... you are not.

You're welcome.
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       02-12-2012, 9:31 AM Reply   
Johnny,

I will be in SoCal the first two weeks of March, Lets Ride! I am spending a few days out at Desert wake then I am free! Btw thanks for having my back.
Old     (johnny_defacto)      Join Date: Sep 2006       02-12-2012, 9:58 AM Reply   
yeah man, no problem.

PM sent.
Old     (bizzuck)      Join Date: Nov 2005       02-12-2012, 11:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy_nintzel View Post
Really I just check the flux capacitor and found out from Marty and Doc who it was registered to, public info bud. Took all of about 3 seconds.

For those of you interested in the quality of Andy's research:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domains_by_Proxy

As usual,
Old     (canadian_waterboy)      Join Date: Apr 2008       02-12-2012, 6:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy_nintzel View Post
really i just check the flux capacitor and found out from marty and doc who it was registered to, public info bud. Took all of about 3 seconds. But really i like the way you freaked out for no reason. Someone asked a question i tried to answer it. Going forward i will be sure to ask you if its okay if i post in a thread. I wouldn't want you to get upset with me or not be focused on the right things. I am really sorry. If you have any more good ideas on how i should use my time please share i really need help and direction, its so obvious. I can't believe that it took so long for some one to point this out to me. Please be my mentor.

Btw, i am so flattered. I am listed as your sponsor on you profile and you stole my quote! I love it. Imitation is the ultimate form of flattery. Everyone needs a hero!
ohhh snap!
Old     (wakerpunk)      Join Date: Jan 2006       02-12-2012, 6:11 PM Reply   
GOT ME! I'm sorry Andy Nintzel. Thank you for the evidence to back up all your big talk on this site. Thank you for the recent riding pics and video. Thank you for being my idol. Thank you for proving me wrong. I truly feel enlightened to be put in my place by such a pinnacle in the wake boarding industry. When I see you at Wake Games or the Pro Tour stops, or perhaps Wake Awards, I will buy you a round of beers.
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       02-12-2012, 7:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
GOT ME! I'm sorry Andy Nintzel. Thank you for the evidence to back up all your big talk on this site. Thank you for the recent riding pics and video. Thank you for being my idol. Thank you for proving me wrong. I truly feel enlightened to be put in my place by such a pinnacle in the wake boarding industry. When I see you at Wake Games or the Pro Tour stops, or perhaps Wake Awards, I will buy you a round of beers.
Is it okay for me to respond to you. Please advise.
Old     (wakerpunk)      Join Date: Jan 2006       02-12-2012, 7:20 PM Reply   
Yea bro forsure. I apologized dude...