Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (angelo_ski)      Join Date: Nov 2006       09-02-2010, 5:06 PM Reply   
I know most folks are headed out of town for the three day weekend, but if anyone is sticking around and wants to ride Folsom in the morning on either day, let me know.
Old     (michelle69)      Join Date: Feb 2010 Location: Chico, CA       09-03-2010, 1:29 AM Reply   
I would be down for going out boarding with ya on Monday(Labor Day). I was supposed to have another ride, but that fell through. Let me know if I can ride along and what time and where?
Thanks
Old     (MightySAM)      Join Date: Aug 2010       09-03-2010, 10:39 AM Reply   
What time are you thinking about? I'm driving back into town on Mon morning and would love to get out on the water. I was thinking about taking mine out Mon afternoon/evening on the river, but would love to tag along if you have a spot. What time and where???
Old     (angelo_ski)      Join Date: Nov 2006       09-03-2010, 10:44 AM Reply   
Dee/Sam,
I live pretty close to the lake, so we could meet at my place or at the ramp. I am flexible on time, but would want to shoot for the early side, since it will be a crazy holiday Monday. Depending upon wind, will determine which ramp. The best bet may be Rattlesnake since that would put us right in the prime water. Dee, I responded to your PMs. Sam feel free to PM me your number and we can firm up the details before Monday if it works for you.
Old     (michelle69)      Join Date: Feb 2010 Location: Chico, CA       09-03-2010, 11:50 AM Reply   
Thanks for the invite...
I would be down for meeting up at your house, then you can decide which launch after that, plus it guarentees you have a crew before getting the boat to the lake and finding out otherwise. You can PM me your address and any other details you need to let me in on for that day. I'm ready to board, it's been like almost a month since my last session! Yikes..
Old     (michelle69)      Join Date: Feb 2010 Location: Chico, CA       09-03-2010, 12:33 PM Reply   
MightySAM: Are you looking for riders on your boat later that Monday if you go out to the river? I might be down for that too! Let me know!
Old     (MightySAM)      Join Date: Aug 2010       09-03-2010, 1:21 PM Reply   
I definetely want to go on Monday, but I'm heading back from Morro Bay Monday morning, and since its like a 5 hr drive, I wont be able to make it too early for a Folsom ride. What time are you thinking about? The "holiday party goers" probably wont be out there too early, right? If its anytime before ten, count me out. But, if its later I'll just have to play it by ear. I am not going to be able to check my wakeworld, til monday when I get back. So, don't count on my for your third and I will just check the postings when I get back and see your status and then I'll give you a heads up on what time I'll be heading out on river if I dont make it to Folsom.
Old     (michelle69)      Join Date: Feb 2010 Location: Chico, CA       09-03-2010, 2:28 PM Reply   
Cool. Sounds good. I guess it all depends on when I'm done out on Folsom on James L.'s boat. But it would be fun to hit up the river towards the later part of the day. Maybe you could PM me and give me your cell #, so I can call when I'm done and see where your at? Maybe we can meet up or I can just find a place to park along the river and have ya come over to the shore and swoop me up? Just some ideas for ya!!
Old     (angelo_ski)      Join Date: Nov 2006       09-03-2010, 3:29 PM Reply   
Yea, it would be before 10 for sure. We'll catch you on the next one.
Old     (michelle69)      Join Date: Feb 2010 Location: Chico, CA       09-03-2010, 9:46 PM Reply   
Okay...sounds good. Keep me in mind for the next time or next weekend.
Old     (wakefish)      Join Date: Jul 2006       09-03-2010, 10:59 PM Reply   
Hey I know its late but I would love to get in on the folsom ride tomorrow?? 916 792 5303
Old     (MightySAM)      Join Date: Aug 2010       09-07-2010, 12:27 PM Reply   
Hey there, sorry but I just saw these messages. I thought I would be back earlier, but we didn't get back into town til about 4:30 and I was pretty tired. How was Folsom? My brother went out on Saturday and said it was packed. Anyone going out this week? I can do evenings...
Old     (angelo_ski)      Join Date: Nov 2006       09-08-2010, 10:18 AM Reply   
Folsom Monday was awesome. Had flat water from about 7:45 to 10:00 without a whole lot of company. After 10:00 was an entirely different story...