Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through November 14, 2005

Old     (tonysdad)      Join Date: Jul 2005       10-22-2005, 11:51 AM Reply   
I was wondering if anyone out there can tell me the legth & width of a 01 or 02 SAN on the trailer. I'm trying to see if I can fit one in my garage. I'll probably have to put in in diagnal since my garage is not too deep. I was hoping to get a trailer w/ a swing-away tongue and probably remove the swim step. Also, do the towers fold down on these? If you know the height with the tower folded down that would be helpful as well. Thanks!
Old     (humboldt9)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-23-2005, 9:52 AM Reply   
Joe, how deep is your garage?
Old     (tonysdad)      Join Date: Jul 2005       10-23-2005, 10:38 PM Reply   
It's 20' deep. It's a three car garage so I was hoping to angle it in or even modify the depth if neccessary.
Old     (crowmobe540)      Join Date: Mar 2004       11-01-2005, 2:52 PM Reply   
i have a 2002 SAN TE and it is 24ft with the deck and touge swung away. If you take the deck off it is probably 22.5ft. Hope that helps.
Old     (crowmobe540)      Join Date: Mar 2004       11-01-2005, 2:53 PM Reply   
oh yeah, my tower folds and i don't know the height, but I think it will fit in any standard garage. if it is close and you have a compressor you can air down your tires if you need to but that would be a big pain in the a&%
Old     (tonysdad)      Join Date: Jul 2005       11-01-2005, 7:58 PM Reply   
Thanks, I appreciate the info. Any thoughts on angling it in the garage by using 2 of the 3 spaces that I have? Worst case scenario is I can build out my garage 3 or 4 ft but I would rather not if I don't have to. Thanks!
Old    djjstylz            11-02-2005, 2:49 AM Reply   
I had a guy measure his SAN for me and he said with the swim deck off and tongue folded it was 21'5". The boat length itself is listed at 21'2". I guess it depends on the trailer, some slide out and some fold.
Old     (tjs_ccc)      Join Date: Feb 2005       11-02-2005, 11:52 AM Reply   
Joe, Length and width depend on which brand trailer the boat sits on. The boat is 21" long with about 2 inches extra for speedo pickups in the rear (with platform removed). The width is 91 inches at its widest. We sell boats to a lot of people with small garages so we do two things. We keep the trailer at 101 inches wide (or you can special order a 96 inch wide trailer that puts the boat up higher to get the fenders and wheels under the boat). We also sell all boats with a folding tongue that makes the trailer shorter or as short as the boat when folded. Our standard SAN on a trialer is 101 wide and 21' long. I actually had a customer cut holes in his drywall (for the speedo pickups)so he could get his garge door closed. Hope that helps.