Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 30, 2009

Old     (phil_dixon)      Join Date: Dec 2008       06-17-2009, 7:46 PM Reply   
Does anyone know anything about a cable park in Clemson, SC. A buddy of mine that goes to school at Clemson said he drove by one being built. I live a couple hours away and i'm real curious.
Old     (svt600)      Join Date: Sep 2008       06-17-2009, 7:53 PM Reply   
hhmmmmmmmm very interesting..... i would love to know more about this!!
Old     (bboozer)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-22-2009, 7:36 AM Reply   
I have not heard anything about this... but I bet is you get in touch with the guys at JC Sports, they would know. I went to Clemson (graduated in 93) and knew JC when I was there.... He runs a great shop and is definitely hooked up with the scene... http://www.skijcsports.com/
call them up and see if they can offer any more info and then post back... I would be interested in checking it out for sure.. I live in Columbia and go up for all the home games...
Old     (needacar)      Join Date: Mar 2007       06-23-2009, 8:11 AM Reply   
Its not really a cable park but more like a bunch of rails being hit by a jet ski. They are behind the bar called Hog Tails on Highway 76.
Old     (bboozer)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-23-2009, 8:14 AM Reply   
Oh well... I was hoping that I could just take my board and try out a cable for the 1st time...
Old     (needacar)      Join Date: Mar 2007       06-23-2009, 8:38 AM Reply   
The rails are nice with a Aframe, Fun box, Kicker, but they do hit them almost every Saturday.