Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       04-25-2013, 6:14 PM Reply   
Damn you David. I don't like Tavon coming to the NFCW. He is a little smaller Harvin. That said I am glad he is in STL instead on SF.
Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       04-25-2013, 9:25 PM Reply   
This division is SCARY. Rams are gonna be tough as heck.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       04-26-2013, 12:03 AM Reply   
So glad we stepped up to get Tavon! Weapons for Sam!
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       04-26-2013, 7:47 AM Reply   
Hey Bobby, what in the hell is that crazy old man Jurray doing? He traded back 13 spots in the first so he could draft a 2nd or 3rd round Center and only got a 3rd in return. Hahahahaha.

As for the Jets I think they did well. They got the best CB and the best DT in the draft.

I think the Dolphins giving up a 2nd to move up to the 3rd pick and take Dion Jordan is pretty risky. Giving up a 2nd to move up there isn't bad but Jordan is a huge risk. He is not all that durable and needs to add weight to play in the NFL. Will adding weight make his injury issues worse?

As a Hawk fan I don't understand the niners moving up to draft a late 1st or early 2nd round guy. They have the picks and to move up that far for only a 3rd is pretty good. I much prefer what Seattle did with their first pick though. Essentially Seattle gave up a 3rd and 7th to get Harvin while SF gave up a 3rd to get Reid.
Old    sperbet            04-26-2013, 11:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by polarbill View Post
Essentially Seattle gave up a 3rd and 7th to get Harvin while SF gave up a 3rd to get Reid.
I love Seattle perspective on things. No, you didn't just give up a 3rd and a 7th. You gave up a 1st, a 3rd, a 7th and $11M/year.

And don't make the mistake of thinking the draft pundits (Kiper, McShay, et all) player rankings of a player are the end all be all. If the 9ers don't make that trade up they don't get Reid and settle for a different Safety later on. They may have him ranked significantly higher than the next best safety on their board. I trust their board more than Mel Kiper's.
Old    sperbet            04-26-2013, 11:22 AM Reply   
To add to that, I think Harvin is a great player and a great pick up. However, he hasn't played 16 games a single time in his career. He's also had problems with coaches. There is a lot of risk there, whether you can admit it to yourself or not.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       04-26-2013, 11:52 AM Reply   
and Dallas continues to fumble the draft, year after year......
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       04-27-2013, 7:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by sperbet View Post
I love Seattle perspective on things. No, you didn't just give up a 3rd and a 7th. You gave up a 1st, a 3rd, a 7th and $11M/year.

And don't make the mistake of thinking the draft pundits (Kiper, McShay, et all) player rankings of a player are the end all be all. If the 9ers don't make that trade up they don't get Reid and settle for a different Safety later on. They may have him ranked significantly higher than the next best safety on their board. I trust their board more than Mel Kiper's.
My point stands about Harvin. They used a 1st, 3rd and 7th to acquire him. SF used a 1st and 3rd to get Reid. Basically both SF and Seattle used the same "draft capital" to acquire Harvin and Reid. Your point about the money is definitely something to consider. That said, if Harvin for some reason was entered into the draft this season he would be the 1st overall pick. When he is on the field he is a top 5 playmaker in the entire league. There are some concerns about this injuries but in 4 years his only injury has been the one last year he suffered last year(against the hawks). He missed games early in his career for migranes but says he hasn't had one in 2 years. Migraines and injury aren't related in any way other than they kept him off the field. Sure he has had some problems with his coaches but even with those problems he was the favorite to win the MVP before he got hurt last year. Point being all the so called negatives aren't really connected so there isn't as much of a worry of a pattern developing. In my opinion at least.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       04-27-2013, 3:03 PM Reply   
"That said, if Harvin for some reason was entered into the draft this season he would be the 1st overall pick."

No way. He's a great player and all, but I think your Seattle bias has you a bit delusional. Top 15 is not a stretch, but I don't believe he would have even been top 5.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       04-27-2013, 10:35 PM Reply   
Yeah, with the new collective bargaining agreement, rookies are stupid cheap for the first four years, so getting a player in the draft saves a ton of money over free agency in the long run. Even if Harvin was considered the best talent in the draft for 2013, he'd fall way down the board because of his price tag. He certainly wouldn't have been picked first.

I totally get why teams like Green Bay pretty much ignore free agency. If you know how to pick up talent in the draft, that's all you need to keep a team successful. The only time you should be blowing money on free agents is if you have more holes to fill than you can possibly fill with the draft (St. Louis) or you're super close to a Super Bowl and you want to add the last few pieces (Atlanta).
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       04-28-2013, 6:06 AM Reply   
Or your trying to sell tickets to Jerrys World.[Dallas]
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       04-28-2013, 9:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeworld View Post
Yeah, with the new collective bargaining agreement, rookies are stupid cheap for the first four years, so getting a player in the draft saves a ton of money over free agency in the long run. Even if Harvin was considered the best talent in the draft for 2013, he'd fall way down the board because of his price tag. He certainly wouldn't have been picked first.

I totally get why teams like Green Bay pretty much ignore free agency. If you know how to pick up talent in the draft, that's all you need to keep a team successful. The only time you should be blowing money on free agents is if you have more holes to fill than you can possibly fill with the draft (St. Louis) or you're super close to a Super Bowl and you want to add the last few pieces (Atlanta).
I agree that good teams generally build through the draft, not free agency but really that is what Seattle has done. Sure they signed Avril, Bennett and Winfield but all 3 are on short term contracts. Percy was the only big contract. Because Seattle has done so good turning over the roster and filling it with young guys on their rookie contracts they were able to afford Percy.

The NFC West is getting so good it is crazy. While I think ST Louis is a step behind SF and Seattle it isn't much of a step and I wouldn't at all be surprised if they pushed for the NFC West Title either. Arizona isn't on the same level but they aren't going to be bad. They might be 6-8 win team to go along with ST Louis who could be a 10+ win team and Seattle/SF who could be 12+ win teams.

What do you SF and ST Louis guys think of your drafts?

AS a Hawk fan I think our draft was really, really unexciting but I think we added solid depth that fits our schemes and we drafted a lot of guys. We got a couple Space Eating DT's to end up taking over for the guys we have. We got a 3rd RB in Michael. Sounds like a lot of scouts think he was the most talented RB in the draft but was downgraded due to injury and off the field concerns. Michael visited the hawks a couple weeks ago and after he left was basically begging to be drafted by the Hawks via twitter. The WR they got is getting compared to Boldin. He has decent height, is thick, fast enough and a former QB. If we get a guy like Boldin that is obviously a great pick. The Ware pick was weird but he would be our 5th RB/FB on the roster and could be the future FB so we can free up some cap room and cut Mike Rob. I know nothing about the TE but sounds like he tested teh 2nd best out of all TE's in the draft as far as athleticism goes. They got what appears to be a solid OLB/DE from a small school. He is a sack monster and has good speed. Then they filled the last round with a bunch of olineman to compete for spots. LAst year our draft produced a lot of starters which I don't think this one did, at least not right away but that is fine. Especially since it produced Percy Harvin and good depth.
Old    sperbet            04-28-2013, 10:49 AM Reply   
NFC West just got better again. All four teams had very good drafts. Seattle, AZ and SF all got some good players from the 4th round on.

The 9ers crushed it IMO. Love taking the flier on Lattimore in the late 4th. We filled our hole at FS, beefed up the pass rush and took some talented guys that slipped a little later on. I'm really happy with most of it. WIth that being said, it makes no difference how happy you are with a draft right now. It matters a few years from now. We shall see. Either way, the rest of the NFL should be real afraid of the entire NFC West.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       04-29-2013, 10:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
We filled our hole at FS, beefed up the pass rush
I feel awful for every QB they face next year.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-22-2013, 12:42 PM Reply   
Word is that Crabtree ruptured or tore his achilles in SF's OTAs.... SUCKS for him and SF....
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       05-22-2013, 4:28 PM Reply   
Way To Early to count your chickens no matter what team you root for.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-28-2013, 2:57 PM Reply   
Way To Early to count your chickens no matter what team you root for.

Unless you are a Dallas fan... then you know you're gonna suck.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       05-28-2013, 5:43 PM Reply   
...or you're a Seattle fan... then you know your team is juicing!!
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       06-06-2013, 10:20 AM Reply   
If nothing else, it's sure going to be a fun year watching this guy. I don't know how you defend somebody like this!

Old    sperbet            07-30-2013, 5:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by sperbet View Post
To add to that, I think Harvin is a great player and a great pick up. However, he hasn't played 16 games a single time in his career. He's also had problems with coaches. There is a lot of risk there, whether you can admit it to yourself or not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by polarbill View Post
There are some concerns about this injuries but in 4 years his only injury has been the one last year he suffered last year(against the hawks).
http://espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp1...go-hip-surgery

That didn't take long. 'half' to tell you, I told ya so!

Last edited by sperbet; 07-30-2013 at 5:49 PM.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       07-30-2013, 5:55 PM Reply   
Dammit. Well that sucks.

At the same time the Hawks averaged ~32 points a game the last 10 weeks of the season with the same players they have even with Percy hurt. They should still be able to have a great season and he will be back just in time for the super bowl run.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       07-31-2013, 3:56 AM Reply   
Harvin out 3-4 months,Rice getting knee therapy. A few feathers are missing. I wonder if this bird will ever get off the ground?
Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       07-31-2013, 9:34 AM Reply   
Every player and every team in the NFL is susceptible to injuries. At this point though, the only concern in Seattle is do they still give Percy a Superbowl Ring if he's only back through the playoffs? I guess they should... Ray Lewis did that last year and he got one.
Old     (steezyshots)      Join Date: Feb 2008       07-31-2013, 1:30 PM Reply   
As a niners fan all i have to say is that the NFC west is gonna be insane this year!
Old     (steezyshots)      Join Date: Feb 2008       07-31-2013, 1:38 PM Reply   
Let's see what happens when Tavon get's hung out in the middle of the field with Patrick Willis.

Austin doesn't like getting hit, that's apparent from watching any footage of him. Yeah he's able to make people miss and look stupid, but let's see what happens the first time he takes a big one from any NFL safety or middle linebacker
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-31-2013, 1:58 PM Reply   
One thing that is never absent from the annual NFL smack talking threads are the delusions of grandeur from the Seahawk fans.
Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       07-31-2013, 2:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
One thing that is never absent from the annual NFL smack talking threads are the delusions of grandeur from the Seahawk fans.
Hey! I resemble that remark! :-)

I usually try to just talk football and avoid the hyperbole... but gimme a break, it IS a "smack talk" thread.

Truth be told... I hate the Harvin deal, but I really do feel good about the Hawks this season (even without him). They better live up to my expectations too because I totally agree that the entire division is gonna be insane.

Football can't get here soon enough!
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-01-2013, 10:56 AM Reply   
People better stop and recognize!!!

We got a guy that whooped up on opposing teams last year who's salivating at the chance turn into a full fledged superstar receiver this season. He aint to bad at kick off returns either.

Make way for The Tater Train!

Woooo Wooo!
Old     (rugbyballa3)      Join Date: Feb 2013       08-01-2013, 11:15 AM Reply   
its all about the legion of boom! and beast mode! hawks all the way. i cant blame kaepernick for repping the dolphins! you couldnt pay me enought to rep niners. nfcw is seattles this year
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-01-2013, 5:48 PM Reply   
And the dreaming continues.................................
Old    bigdtx            08-04-2013, 3:15 PM Reply   
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-04-2013, 3:59 PM Reply   
Great Video!!!!! I'm sure all the WW members loved it!!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-05-2013, 4:08 AM Reply   
Cowboys 24 Dolphins 20
Old     (larry1167)      Join Date: Jun 2010       08-05-2013, 8:17 AM Reply   
What about this highlight? Go Skins. RG3 looks like he will be back and ready for the first game. Just hope he stays healthy.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-h...T-of-the-night
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-05-2013, 10:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by larry1167 View Post
What about this highlight? Go Skins. RG3 looks like he will be back and ready for the first game. Just hope he stays healthy.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-h...T-of-the-night
That was 2012. This is 2013.Besides the Skins were 1 and done anyway. What's your point?
Old     (larry1167)      Join Date: Jun 2010       08-05-2013, 11:52 AM Reply   
^^^I was just giving Big D a hard time because he posted Romo highlights from 2006-2008. I like the highlight of Romo I posted better.

If RG3 comes back strong and stays healthy, the Skins will not be one and done in 2013. I believe RG will play smarter and start sliding or getting out of bounds. Hopefully he and Shanahan learned their lesson.

I assume you are a Cowgirl fan?
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-05-2013, 2:03 PM Reply   
^^^ I assume your a Washed Up Foreskin Fan?
Old     (larry1167)      Join Date: Jun 2010       08-05-2013, 2:20 PM Reply   
^^^Yes I am. Kept your girls out of the playoffs last year. Hopefully Romo throws some more timely picks this year. He's good at that.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-05-2013, 4:15 PM Reply   
This is a new year and only time will tell the outcome!
Old     (steezyshots)      Join Date: Feb 2008       08-06-2013, 9:55 AM Reply   
I heard when there are tornadoes in Texas people evacuate to the cowboy stadium, because there's never a touchdown there
Old    bigdtx            08-06-2013, 10:25 AM Reply   
> I was just giving Big D a hard time because he posted Romo highlights from 2006-2008.

We have a great future behind us!

I'm just glad Jerry finally did two smart things - get rid of Rob Ryan and take the play calling away from Garrett Top. I have zero expectations for this season so I can't be disappointed.
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       08-06-2013, 12:56 PM Reply   
Don't know how to embed YT vids...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=jn5zytfm9No
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-06-2013, 5:14 PM Reply   
How can you call yourself a man after that commercial? Video? Or whatever you want to call it.
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       08-07-2013, 6:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
How can you call yourself a man after that commercial? Video? Or whatever you want to call it.
I don't know, it's PFM!
Old     (mjfan23)      Join Date: Nov 2003       08-07-2013, 8:13 AM Reply   
Anyone watch hardknocks last night? Who Dey! Football is back.
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       08-07-2013, 9:10 AM Reply   
Go Broncos!
Attached Images

Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-08-2013, 5:37 AM Reply   
The Hawks begin their complete and utter domination of the NFL tonight!

Lights out for San Diego....

HAWKS!
Old    bigdtx            08-08-2013, 8:43 AM Reply   
Since we had the HOF last weekend and Larry went in - let's take one more trip down memory lane before reality sets in...

Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-08-2013, 9:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjfan23 View Post
Anyone watch hardknocks last night? Who Dey! Football is back.
Yes and I love the show.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-11-2013, 4:43 PM Reply   
Uno numero in the books. Utter domination as expected....
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-12-2013, 3:41 AM Reply   
Translation One Number. The real definition is a preseason win against second and third string players. It doesn't count at all for this seasons record. You're still tied at ZERO wins for the season with the Niners,Rams and Cardinals.
Old    sperbet            08-13-2013, 9:05 AM Reply   
haha
Attached Images

Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       08-13-2013, 9:36 AM Reply   
Over/Under on Cassel replacing Ponder due to performance (not injury):
3 weeks
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-13-2013, 4:52 PM Reply   
Winning is a team effort. Just ask Joe Flacco. Without his teammates he couldn't have made it all the way.Also a little help from the referees didn't hurt.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-18-2013, 6:02 PM Reply   
Hawks lay as ass whoopin on Payton resulting in the Broncos pulling him way earlier than planned. Romo continues to show us how not to lead a team...

Yup, good weekend in NFL pre-season.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-18-2013, 6:16 PM Reply   
The Hawks haven't won a single regular season game yet.Preseason doesn't mean squawk! LOL
Old     (Jmaxymek)      Join Date: Feb 2012       08-18-2013, 7:47 PM Reply   
Fingers crossed in Minnesota that Ponder can figure himself out... At the time (2 seasons ago) a Ponder jersey seemed like a good idea but lately I've been considering donating it.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       08-21-2013, 9:43 AM Reply   
Hilarious...

Old     (chillinoj)      Join Date: May 2009       08-21-2013, 11:26 AM Reply   
^^^ Haha that's classic. Jukeing out the bear to the fire tire run would be bada$$

Anybody else wondering about how good tom brady will actually be not having even a decent receiving core
Old     (supersonicmi)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-21-2013, 11:39 AM Reply   
We haven't even got out of the preseason and the Hawks have already delivered a first class beat-down! The rest of y'all better go double check your schedules, cause when it comes to The Hawks handing out a$$-whippings, you just don't wanna be next!
Old    sperbet            08-21-2013, 1:00 PM Reply   
Your pre-season championship trophy should look good in the trophy case.

Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       08-21-2013, 1:25 PM Reply   
Haha, that's awesome!! Give Seachicken fan a break. They're so used to being disappointed during the real season, that the pre-season means a lot. You gotta give them something to get excited about!
Old     (supersonicmi)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-21-2013, 1:54 PM Reply   
It's cute that you are assuming we will continue to dominate the preseason, and to this I agree with you, but I wasn't really talk about the preseason, more about what is going to happen in the regular season. Preseason is just the warm-up! I love your guys spirit though, keep those hopes up high!
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       08-21-2013, 4:22 PM Reply   
How does a 49er fan or a Cowboy fan change a light bulb?
They don't they just talk about how great the old one was.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-21-2013, 6:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
How does a 49er fan or a Cowboy fan change a light bulb?
They don't they just talk about how great the old one was.
They don't have to change their 5 BRIGHT BULBS that never burn out. The hawks are experts at changing light bulbs........... They've been trying to get one to last the whole year for quite awhile.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-21-2013, 10:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeworld View Post
Haha, that's awesome!! Give Seachicken fan a break. They're so used to being disappointed during the real season, that the pre-season means a lot. You gotta give them something to get excited about!

Coming from the guy who created this years smack talking thread in March so he could tout the Rammies.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       08-22-2013, 9:02 AM Reply   
Well at least one expert is right...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...er-bowl-xlviii

Although, not too sure about his AFC Superbowl pick.
Old     (supersonicmi)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-23-2013, 12:28 PM Reply   
just so we are all clear...
Attached Images

Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       08-23-2013, 12:51 PM Reply   
As a bonified Seachicken hater, that's a pretty impressive stat!!
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       08-23-2013, 3:13 PM Reply   
RGIII - 15 games, 102.4 Rating

But...Wilson vs. RGIII we know who won that one.
Old     (larry1167)      Join Date: Jun 2010       08-23-2013, 4:44 PM Reply   
RG3 was playing on one leg in that playoff game. Skins were up 21-0 and would have waxed the Seahawks if he didn't injure his knee again.

Seachickens don't make it past the Skins this year.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-23-2013, 5:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
RG3 was playing on one leg in that playoff game. Skins were up 21-0 and would have waxed the Seahawks if he didn't injure his knee again.

Same crappy field, same bum knee. Skins are gonna have the same disappointing season.
Old     (larry1167)      Join Date: Jun 2010       08-23-2013, 5:17 PM Reply   
^^^No way. RG3 is going to play smarter and he's already come back from one knee surgery. Field has been fixed. Wilson will not have the year he had last year. Wake up call.
Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       08-23-2013, 11:03 PM Reply   
Quote:

Wrong. Just... wrong. in a buncha ways... not the least of which is that the Skins never got up 21-0. They got up 14-0 with 129 yards in the first quarter and, wait for it... 74 yards for the rest. of. the. game.

Griffin definitely fell off after his knee started failing him... but to even pretend that they would have "waxed" the Hawks even with a healthy RGIII is pretty silly.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-24-2013, 5:03 AM Reply   
It's not how you start the game,it's how you finish the game that counts. Sixty minutes,not Thirty minutes.The final score is all that counts.Unless your the 49ers vs. Baltimore the referee's helped in that last drive and the safety(no holding call when it was blatant as hell by multiple players).Also the squaks vs Packers and the FAIL MARY play. Sometimes the refs determine the game. Oh I didn't forget the Steelers vs Cowboys Super Bowl,Steelers vs Seahawks Super Bowl and Steelers vs. Cardinals Super Bowl.
Old     (larry1167)      Join Date: Jun 2010       08-24-2013, 7:09 AM Reply   
Digg-I was wrong on the score but your yardage analysis pretty much backs up the fact that had RG3 stayed healthy it would have been a much different outcome.

CWB4me- who is your team? Your generalizations are old and boring. Blah blah blah.
Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       08-24-2013, 9:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Digg-I was wrong on the score but your yardage analysis pretty much backs up the fact that had RG3 stayed healthy it would have been a much different outcome.

CWB4me- who is your team? Your generalizations are old and boring. Blah blah blah.
Larry, did you watch the Seahawks/Falcons game a week later? A game where the hawks actually were down by 21 in the first half... and then came all the way back to take the lead late in the 4th quarter. Granted, the D blew it playing soft coverage and they let the Falcons get in Field Goal range... so crap ending... but I would hardly say they got "waxed"... and again I say that RGIII and the Redskins wouldn't remotely have waxed them in that first game either.

Of course, it's all opinions and guesses at this point, so we'll never know. Just like all the tired old garbage that cwb4me keeps puking out... the final score is what actually matters. Not crying over questionable calls or injuries. Both of those are just part of playing the game.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-25-2013, 3:06 AM Reply   
Larry I don't own a team. Nor do I play for a team. I simply root for a team. Read and comprehend and you shall find your answer. It is not secret,it is in the posts above. digg 311 your talking about crying and whining LMFAO

Last edited by cwb4me; 08-25-2013 at 3:10 AM.
Old     (larry1167)      Join Date: Jun 2010       08-25-2013, 6:50 AM Reply   
Rich- okay you win. The Skins probably wouldn't have waxed the Seahawks but I believe they would have won the game had RG3 been healthy. My waxed comment was smack as the title suggests.

CWB4Me- blah blah blah. Really hard to type the team you like huh? I am not going to go back and read all your dribble. Bring something to the table.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-25-2013, 6:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Rich- okay you win. The Skins probably wouldn't have waxed the Seahawks but I believe they would have won the game had RG3 been healthy. My waxed comment was smack as the title suggests.

CWB4Me- blah blah blah. Really hard to type the team you like huh? I am not going to go back and read all your dribble. Bring something to the table.
Hint It's a team that has OWNED the Skins for longer than you've been living.