Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Trick Tips

Old     (west)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-01-2003, 11:32 PM Reply   
I've never tried these. What can I expect. I have a solid ts 180 and a pretty solid ts backroll. I can't try any front rolls or scarecrows this year b/c I messed my akle up on them and I know I'll do the same thing to hurt it even more. Other than ts backrolls what other things TS should I work on??????? Thanx
Old     (jason_ssr)      Join Date: Apr 2001       07-02-2003, 6:07 AM Reply   
I dont think you will have a problem with them. Can you do a switch HS BR? I found that the TS B2R became much more consistant after I learned a SW HS BR. I know is sounds out there, but SW HS BR was not hard to learn. I had a buddy suggest I try it, and I thought NO WAY!! I thought it was way out of my league as I wasnt a very good switch rider. However, it is much easier than even a switch wakejump! You will be surprised at how easy it is once you commit to doing it. Then The TS BR2R will be an easy step.

Jason
Old     (mvda)      Join Date: Dec 2002       07-02-2003, 8:16 AM Reply   
Jim, it should be no problem. Just pull your handle in to your back hip and look at the boat on the landing. I think the ts back roll to revert is much easier that the ts backroll.
Old     (west)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-02-2003, 6:13 PM Reply   
Yeah I'll definately try that jason. I can ride switch pretty decent but I cant get much air. I'll let you guys know what the outcome of the TS R2R is..thanx Any other suggestions on what I should try TS besides a frontroll or scarecrow