Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 19, 2005

Old     (gatorhator)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-10-2005, 7:50 AM Reply   
I just moved to Gainesville to start a graduate degree at University of Florida. I am looking for other wakeboarders around here to get to know. Also trying to figure out what lakes around here are good.

I got a 97 Sunsetter I am trying to get some use out of now that I finally got time again. So if you are in the area let me know...

Old    drewsky24            06-10-2005, 9:21 AM Reply   
I live within 300 miles of you. I live in Pembroke Pines. (Inbetween Miami and Ft. Lauderdale)
Old     (dreevs)      Join Date: Jul 2002       06-10-2005, 9:55 AM Reply   
Ocala, ride every weekend and most nights in between. I ride at Lake Weir - clean, deep lake by Florida standards...
Old     (gatorhator)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-10-2005, 10:25 AM Reply   
Andrew I am from Ft. Lauderdale, I used to ride out at Markam Park every now again on a buddys boat.
Now that I am up here it is my wife and I and a few newbies for balast. I am kinda looking for a some good people that I can learn from.
Old     (dreevs)      Join Date: Jul 2002       06-10-2005, 11:37 AM Reply   
We have the same deal goin, a couple newbies, buts its all still fun. Every once in a while some of my old crew comes up from Tampa. Im actually trailering it down to Tampa this weekend then pulling it over to Clermont on Sunday. Hopefully back on the home lake next weekend...
Old     (tparider)      Join Date: Aug 2003       06-11-2005, 8:42 PM Reply   
I was there from 1994-1997 "going to school."

I used quotes around "going to school" because I didn't "go to school" all that much. hahahah

What a great town Gainesville is.