Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (fman)      Join Date: Nov 2008       02-28-2010, 9:05 PM Reply   
I believe there was a post here awhile back with locking pins for the Z-5 rack, a much more secure pin that currently comes with the top. If anyone has the link or information please post it up.

Thanks.
Old     (sidetracked3)      Join Date: Jun 2009       03-01-2010, 10:02 AM Reply   
Yea I need a new pin also. The wire holding the pin to the rack broke off when I tried to get the pin out.

Old     (tailgate)      Join Date: Apr 2007       03-01-2010, 10:09 AM Reply   
i need one as well, the little ball thing that prevents it from sliding out popped out... Ive been thinking about putting a stainless bolt through there as I never take them out (the front)
Old     (sidetracked3)      Join Date: Jun 2009       03-01-2010, 12:57 PM Reply   
Fman, not sure if you read my post on Supra forum but I got in touch with a guy named Ray at the Z5 company and he was VERY helpful. He is sending me some free pins at no charge. VEry nice guy and GREAT customer service. Their email system is not working right so you can call them at 407-227-4272, he called right away and took care of everything.
Old     (fman)      Join Date: Nov 2008       03-01-2010, 8:24 PM Reply   
Thats great news, nice to see there is good customer service with Z5 racks. I may give them a call to get a couple extra just incase.
Old     (wakebdr2002)      Join Date: Apr 2007       03-03-2010, 7:09 AM Reply   
You can get them at west marine, but this is the cheapest place... http://www.sailrite.com/Taco-Ball-Socket-Deck-Hinge-for-7-8-1-Stainless-Steel