Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (you_da_man)      Join Date: Sep 2009       07-22-2011, 9:21 AM Reply   
Just wanted to share with the other Axis owners that it is possible to get a good surf wake without the platform cutting into the wake AND have a decent size wake. Solution...take the platform off. You won't get a clean wake like this with the platform on and still have this size (not that it's a big wake or anything), pocket, and push. Sorry but the video is from my iphone so that's why it's small.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukZeiMiz-og
Old     (jeff_mn)      Join Date: Jul 2009       07-22-2011, 11:52 AM Reply   
how do you get in/out?
Old     (you_da_man)      Join Date: Sep 2009       07-22-2011, 12:21 PM Reply   
I usually do a back flip off the little seat on the transom to get in . Getting back in is actually like climbing a ladder. We surf with the wedge down (manual wedge so it just hangs down) and use the wedge as your first step, then the wide grab bar (functions as tow hook so should be plenty strong) as second step and third is the transom seat.
Old     (tommyg)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-22-2011, 1:23 PM Reply   
AJ, I'm sure you realize this now, but if you hold the iPhone sidways, you'll get a full screen shot when you download it to YouTube. Just in case you didn't know..