Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through March 23, 2006

Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       02-20-2006, 3:09 PM Reply   
So anyone who has been to a CLWC event knows they put on a top notch tournament. I'm just wondering who is stoked to ride in the comps this year. Last year was my first year of full on competition and despite not really liking riding in tournaments, had the most fun ever hanging with all my friends. CLWC brings out the best of this sport every time!! I was worried that my clubs stuff was going to conflict but it looks like everything is going to fit nicely! Couple of points:

1) Thank you Robyn Valdez for everything last year
2) Congrats Damien
3) Everyone else - I can't wait for April 8th!! See you all there.

So uhhh, Jeff, can I sleep at your house? hehe}
Old     (wakestar8878)      Join Date: Oct 2003       02-20-2006, 3:29 PM Reply   
I'll be missing the first tournament due the Spring Ride. Hopefully the move won't effect the rest of the dates, but I guess we can always carpool...right Stephan? I'm sure the Frew's wouldn't mind one or two more crashing on the floor...right Jeff?
Old     (bigpapaf1f)      Join Date: May 2005       02-20-2006, 3:32 PM Reply   
I plan on ridin as many as I can!! I was a lil bummed when I seen the date of the first comp. Its the same weekend as Spring Ride. But all other events that are not on the same day as a Cen Cal INT I will be at. I am lookin forword to ridin and meetin all the So Cal WW ppl down there. Later BG
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       02-20-2006, 6:21 PM Reply   
Robyn, cash for outlaw/open or prizes?
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       02-20-2006, 7:09 PM Reply   
Have plenty of sofa to go around!
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-20-2006, 7:22 PM Reply   
Lookin forward to it this year.
Old     (twakess)      Join Date: Mar 2002       02-20-2006, 7:28 PM Reply   
I would like to come and check it out. Do you guys have a schedule to the dates the comps are?
Old     (trojanman)      Join Date: May 2002       02-20-2006, 7:34 PM Reply   
Poser is gay..
Old     (teamvaldez)      Join Date: Apr 2003       02-20-2006, 7:42 PM Reply   
check out the wakeworld home page for the press release. It's going to be a great season!
Randy, we are working on that amount!!
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-20-2006, 8:55 PM Reply   
Well thanks Josh, I love ya too. When are you gonna sack up and get the property!!!! Chuck wanted to know if you needed a partner in the deal. Your boyfriend is gay.
Old     (trojanman)      Join Date: May 2002       02-20-2006, 9:07 PM Reply   
haha.... but really, Chuck really want in?
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-20-2006, 9:20 PM Reply   
He mentioned it when I told him you were getting it. I'll ask him tomorrow. Your a wakeworld whore. Don't you have anything else you should be doing......like lawyer stuff?