Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 20, 2007

Old     (derby)      Join Date: Nov 2005       06-02-2007, 4:00 PM Reply   
Well its time for me to pass my boat on to someone else. She truly has been a great boat.

To any and all WakeWorlders who've had the chance to ride behind it thanks. We all had fun. If you could, please leave a note on the for sale thread. If you have wake pics and or riding pics it would be awesome if you could post em up as well.

THanks again. Cant wait to get the new one!!!

Here is the link

http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/8/456931.html?1180824855
Old     (derby)      Join Date: Nov 2005       06-03-2007, 11:23 AM Reply   
Thanks Steve. Wait till you see what I do to the next one.
Old     (ak4life)      Join Date: Nov 2003       06-03-2007, 5:22 PM Reply   
Yes, sweet boat indeed. Added a note on the sale thread as another satisfied customer!
Old     (derby)      Join Date: Nov 2005       06-03-2007, 5:54 PM Reply   
Thanks Alain, hopefully we'll be ridin soon. I may buy a new one before I get rid of the old one. I can afford it I just dont have a place to put it. But if something comes along I'm not affraid to pull the trigger.

Do you have any wake pics? Of all the WWers I think you had the most runs behind her. With that fancy camera of yours I'm sure you got some pictures of the wake too. Let's have em.
Old     (ak4life)      Join Date: Nov 2003       06-06-2007, 12:23 PM Reply   
Derby, sorry for the late reply! I hardly visit the forums these days, please shoot me an email next time to ensure I don't miss something obvious!

Here are some shots of you and Kevin rippin it up that show the awesome wake for the 2001.

BTW, if you wanna park your new boat in front of my house in Livermore, I'll keep an eye on her for you (my office window looks out on the street).

Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (ak4life)      Join Date: Nov 2003       06-06-2007, 12:25 PM Reply   
I got bunch more pix (including a couple where you're not falling ), lemme know if you want me to zip 'em up and email 'em to ya.

cheers, -Alain.