Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Girls Who Ride

Old     (hawk22)      Join Date: Jul 2006       08-03-2006, 9:52 PM Reply   
Hi Ladies. I'm trying to find some bindings for my wife. She's been looking at the Pixie and the Vargas. any comment to either??
Old     (vdubb)      Join Date: Mar 2006       08-06-2006, 3:21 PM Reply   
I have liquid force elements. I like them a lot. They are super comfy..they aren't really stiff though, which I can see would be better if you were a experienced boarder. (kind of how you progress into a stiffer ski boot for downhill). Overall I think they are a good value.
Old     (kylielogan)      Join Date: Apr 2006       08-06-2006, 7:21 PM Reply   
i've not heard about either one, although i checked into the vargas before deciding on my LF minx.
Old     (sammm724centurion)      Join Date: Aug 2006       08-07-2006, 10:35 AM Reply   
The word cheap and wakeboarding gear do not go together. If you find something with a really good price, chances are something is wrong with it.
Old     (wakechic06)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-07-2006, 3:06 PM Reply   
not all the time. You can get stuff thats a year or two old thats in perfect condition for a pretty good price. but yea be carefull with stuff thats too low priced. They have a lot of stuff on ebay which are blemished items, so make sure you read the fine print on stuff like that.
Old     (krit)      Join Date: Feb 2005       08-08-2006, 7:14 AM Reply   
What size foot does she have? I wear a 7.5 and have some Medium LF Ultras that fit great. I have them for sale, nothing wrong with them at all! I can make you a good deal.

(Message edited by krit on August 08, 2006)
Old                08-21-2006, 3:23 PM Reply   
Do you still have those used bindings? I'm also looking for some used bindings, I only get to ride 5-10 days a year so can't spend too much on them. Or do you know of any other places go get used bindings? Thanks
Old     (kylielogan)      Join Date: Apr 2006       08-21-2006, 3:35 PM Reply   
Katie - I bought my original board and bindings online from seedickride.com and they really worked with me, gave me great info, and the products were exactly as they said. I just checked their site and they have a few bindings in their clearance section, so you might want to check that out (not sure what you wanted to spend).
Old     (krit)      Join Date: Feb 2005       08-23-2006, 11:53 AM Reply   
I still have them! I can sell them for $50 + shipping. Let me know if you are interested.
Old                09-12-2006, 3:24 PM Reply   
Thanks for the help. I actually ended up getting bindings on ebay.