Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 20, 2007

Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       06-01-2007, 3:02 PM Reply   
Hey guys, this is a long shot but I thought I would ask fellow ww'ers for some advice.

I want to do some decals promoting my website www.midwestwakeboarder.com down the side of my older Correct Craft, but it is not very condusive of a layout and I am having a tough time coming up with any ideas!

A wrap is not an option FYI, too much money for this boat.

Here can be found a picture of the boat:

http://midwestwakeboarder.com/modules/xcgal/displayimage.php?pid=145&album=16&pos=2

Anyone with an artsy side have any ideas? I am not looking for much just simple, classy, and visible.
Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       06-04-2007, 7:00 AM Reply   
Anyone?
Old     (aldrichiii)      Join Date: Apr 2006       06-04-2007, 7:31 AM Reply   
Are you going to keep the black and red stripes there? I can play around in photoshop a little bit and see what I can do, but that will have to wait until I'm off work. I'm not a pro or anything, but I like to play around with this stuff. Are you thinking just like a logo or a logo with other graphics?
Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       06-04-2007, 10:59 AM Reply   
That is the problem, I have no ideas at all.

My only requirements are that it keep the simple clean look that it have and be "visible" to others passing by.

The red and black stripes stay to keep the boat original.
Old     (bbeach)      Join Date: Jul 2002       06-05-2007, 8:08 AM Reply   
Something that incorporates the Midwestwakeboarder logo into the red stripe would look classy and cool! I can do this for you... Shoot me an email and we can talk about it...

waterskier@gmail.com
Old     (garret_s)      Join Date: Apr 2006       06-05-2007, 10:23 AM Reply   
sent you an email...I'll work something up this week.
Old     (aldrichiii)      Join Date: Apr 2006       06-05-2007, 3:44 PM Reply   
Here are a couple ideas I put together:

Upload

Upload

Let me know what you think and if you want to see any changes or have other ideas.
Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       06-05-2007, 8:16 PM Reply   
Hey thats pretty damn good!
Old     (madison_boarder)      Join Date: Apr 2006       06-06-2007, 8:26 AM Reply   
Great work, James.