Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through March 18, 2009

Old     (tj_in_kc)      Join Date: Jan 2008       02-13-2009, 11:58 AM Reply   
Has anyone seen a video camera mounted to an Illusion tower that plays the video on the MaliView screen in the dash?

I've heard about this, but wondering if anyone has seen it in action?
Old     (jaubrey)      Join Date: Feb 2003       02-13-2009, 12:01 PM Reply   
I saw it at the Dallas Boat show and it looked like it would do the trick. I liked how the camera was barely noticeable.
Old     (tj_in_kc)      Join Date: Jan 2008       02-13-2009, 1:49 PM Reply   
nice, i think it would be neat as the driver to look to the console to see the rider on the screen. ya know, would save you the work of turning your head all the way around!
Old     (trdon)      Join Date: Sep 2007       02-13-2009, 3:48 PM Reply   
I have a really large high def rear view on my boat. Its called a mirror
Old     (dudeman)      Join Date: Mar 2005       02-17-2009, 8:46 AM Reply   
Saw it at the Charlotte boatshow. According to the rep, you can watch, record and download it when you are finished. Looked pretty sweet.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       02-17-2009, 9:07 AM Reply   
MC has the same thing where you can pull the video to a USB anything after the ride.