Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through December 15, 2008

Old     (hp_inc)      Join Date: Jul 2007       08-28-2008, 4:01 PM Reply   
Deep thoughts by Big Brandon "Uhhhhhh, Yeah-No....." What is that supposed to mean?
Old     (wakebrdjay)      Join Date: Apr 2008       08-28-2008, 4:14 PM Reply   
If the swim platforms on both boats sit the same distance from the water,the Supreme sits about 6" deeper in the water
Old     (shon_g)      Join Date: Apr 2007       08-28-2008, 4:31 PM Reply   
looks a lot alike from the swim step down...Not a fan of the centurion wakes at all!! I have owned 2 so I know what I am talking about.. I have heard they wanted to make this a great wakesurfing boat.........That being said I would like to ride behind it for sure, and will keep an open mind.
Old     (baschralper)      Join Date: Dec 2001       08-28-2008, 4:35 PM Reply   
(quote motogod77)"what's wrong with that? - and actually the Supreme has more dead rise, a different deck and different hull lines"

Nothing. I made a statement about what I thought about the boat from looking at the characteristics and parts used in the boat from the pictures above. No need to get defensive about it.
I didn't say it looks like a piece of crap Centurion, did I? They are built in the same factory, so one would be right in stating that there would be some similarities, no? Aside form the obvious that you chose to point out about the deck and hull...more dead rise or not, you can't say that the Supreme has a very Centurion like hull design in the rear of the boat.
I see a lot of Centurion influence in that Supreme to tell you the truth, just like in every other Supreme since they went to the Fineline Factory. Hence, why I said it looks like a picklefork Centurion....
Old     (motogod77)      Join Date: Aug 2008       08-28-2008, 5:00 PM Reply   
lighten up SeaBass -
Old     (baschralper)      Join Date: Dec 2001       08-28-2008, 5:28 PM Reply   
okay dad.
Old     (hp_inc)      Join Date: Jul 2007       08-28-2008, 6:30 PM Reply   
Easy guys...what Seabass said has validity...there are quite a few similarities between the Supreme and Centurion...he wasn't saying it was a bad thing.

With that being said, the new Supreme will ride better than the Centurions in choppy water due to the deepness of the hull and the shear weight of the boat...no need to argue, its physics.

As far as the dead rise question goes...the Enzo comes in at 17 degrees and the new Supreme comes in at a little over 19. This helps the surf wake and the ride in chop. I am curious to see if this tends to make the boat more prone to being finicky with weight placement. Time will tell and as soon as I know, I will definitely throw the information out there.

Can't wait to wakeboard behind it to see if the wakeboarding wake is as good as the surf wake.

In my opinion...and it is only my opinion...you are looking at the new best stock wakesurfing wake in the industry.

Thanks again for all comments and keep them coming...this helps Supreme bring you guys a better boat.
Old     (slideinsidwayz)      Join Date: Jul 2006       08-29-2008, 6:07 AM Reply   
Anyone hear/ see of a picklefork MALIBU going north on 99 just north of Merced,CA. A friend said he was traveling next to one but had no camera. I called him back to see if it could have been a Supreme. He said he knows how to F...... read, and to wait and see it was a MALIBU.
Old     (wakebrdjay)      Join Date: Apr 2008       08-29-2008, 6:33 AM Reply   
Why doesn't Supreme have PerfectPass make the PP gauge face match the color of the silver Faria Gauges that come with their boats?
Old     (trx1noob)      Join Date: Sep 2006       08-29-2008, 7:03 AM Reply   
boat looks very nice.

I do have to laugh though whenever I hear about a boat that is garunteed to blow another boat's wake surf or wakeboarding wake. I think most boats out there have the potential to make awesome sure and wakeboarding wakes.

I stopped at the tige dealer in calgary and was absolutely stunned after leaving. salesman bashed basically every boat out there including the one i have now saying they were all basically junk(in his own words) and bragging up the tige way too much. I realize he's a salesman(and I think part owner) but I was totally turned off. told me how the rz4 had a shoulder high surf wake (get real, even if you have a waist high wake it's so short you can't do dick all with it being so short and high) and how the tige's are built 50 times better then any other boat out there. last time I checked my boat was still in tact and hadn't broken in half.

the arse end shot of this boat and the centurion look identical to me. surpeme ain't any deeper then the centurion.

post some pics of the wakes.
Old     (rbeckei)      Join Date: May 2007       08-29-2008, 7:43 AM Reply   
Ryan - I got the same attitude at the tige dealer in Calgary. Also the Mastercraft dealer in Calgary was the same at the Boat show. Every other dealer at the boat show talk about their product and did not bash other manufactures. But Martine Equipment that sells mastercraft basically told me that every manufacturer in boats have "NO CLUE HOW TO BUILD BOATS" only Mastercraft does. The sales person at Tige dealer told me that I wasted my money on crap. In my opinion I think that Calabria is a better product then tige or mastercraft. Sorry I just needed to vent.

BUT I do like the look of the Supreme boats. I just can't believe the price that they are asking for the new V226
Old     (wayz)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-29-2008, 8:19 AM Reply   
following the surf expo show, take that new baby out on the water and sack the shyt out of it! then snap a few photos to post. word?
Old     (baschralper)      Join Date: Dec 2001       08-29-2008, 8:46 AM Reply   
thanks Justin. I guess what I was trying to say went right over TQ's head?

no harm no foul....
Old     (justridin)      Join Date: Oct 2002       08-29-2008, 8:52 AM Reply   
Ryan and Rob,

As the owner of Hyperactive Watersports it was painful to read your posts above. How you described your treatment by myself and/or my staff is completely opposite of how I have tried to build my business over the past sixteen years. I started out selling only water-ski and wakeboarding equipment and till 2001 did not sell any brand of boats. We have been one of the largest volume dealers of wake and ski gear in Canada for many years and this remains an important part of our business. The goal since we became a Tige dealer in 2001 was to represent our boats proudly but to respect our customer's boat purchase choices and the other boat brands that are available while being realistic about our representation of our products. Just because someone did not buy a boat brand we sell, we always try to still earn their business on their equipment needs.

The statements you quoted as coming from someone in my employment are nonsense and I apologize for the absurdity of how they sound and the way you were treated when you visited my dealership. No towboat company builds boats five times better than any other, let alone 50 times. No boat builds a shoulder high surf wake and anyone whom says that should be fired, taken to the middle of the lake and tossed in with cement shoes. To tell a potential customer that their current boat is crap is not likely to make them want to buy anything from us and really stupid on that salesperson's part.

Again, I am sorry for your treatment at my shop. Your postings will be shown to all current and future staff to avoid it happening again in the future. The wake community here is a small one and bad news travels fast if not corrected right away. Thanks for sharing.

JK

(Message edited by justridin on August 29, 2008)
Old     (baschralper)      Join Date: Dec 2001       08-29-2008, 8:58 AM Reply   
uh-oh
Old     (tommyg)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-29-2008, 9:06 AM Reply   
Nice job JK, way to nip it in the bud.
Old     (rbeckei)      Join Date: May 2007       08-29-2008, 9:26 AM Reply   
JK - There is no need to fired anyone. Thank you for you apology. I have had no problems with the equipment that you sell. Your price are good and your staff overall is helpful on ropes wakeboards, I had a problem with a rope handel and your staff took good care of it.

All the best!
Old     (motogod77)      Join Date: Aug 2008       08-29-2008, 9:32 AM Reply   
nothing went over my head - just making a comment - no issues - your point was understood I was just making a comment on the dead rise and depth - Justin 2nd that motion with the #'s
Old     (04gravitygames)      Join Date: Jan 2006       08-29-2008, 9:51 AM Reply   
I kinda like the boat. i agree that the dash needs to be redone, and move the supreme to the back with different font. It will look allot better,.
Old     (cresko)      Join Date: Jul 2007       08-29-2008, 10:43 AM Reply   
Just to dab on to the subject dealers bashing other products before representing their own.

I was at the Edmonton Boat Show two years back with my family, with the intent to purchase a new v-drive. We were primarily focused on the x-2, x-star, and vlx. So we happen to drop by to the Mastercraft dealer (Martin Motorsports) first. We ended up sitting in an x-star with Andrew Adkinson and one of the Martin reps. After Andrew leaves to sign some autographs, the rep asks us what else were looking at, we tell him the VLX. He sort of shakes his head, and says this: "ok, Malibu builds very weak boats, the construction of them is where the boat fails", he tells us various stories of the flooring on the boat caving in, creating little sink holes, and then says: "go to the malibu dealer, and take your hands and firmly push the side of the boat, you will see the fiberglass bending and if you pushed hard enough you would be able to permanently dent the side of the boat".

Well we walked over to the Malibu dealer, pushed the side of the boat, and nothing happened

Outcome=VLX
Old     (hp_inc)      Join Date: Jul 2007       08-29-2008, 11:07 AM Reply   
A good salesman has no need to bash other brands and I have never understood why they do it. Every manufacturer out there builds something that will work for somebody. The key is to find out what people are looking for (by listening) and see if the boats you sell will work for them. Plain and simple.

As far as the Supreme logo...I agree, it needs to be moved back.
Old     (04gravitygames)      Join Date: Jan 2006       08-29-2008, 11:13 AM Reply   
You know its bad when the reps are talking smack on other brands. When im in the market i LOOK around and see what available. I look at options, prices, trailers, ect... ect...

There is nothng more annoying than to start talking to a salesman and to have them start downing another product. When they start doing it i tell them well, see you later, pretty un-profesional to me. I have had it happen numerous time. Also when looking at a boat i look at the history of customer service at there facility. If you have CS then i am probably not going to buy from you. just my .2
Old     (dgunthert)      Join Date: Mar 2007       08-29-2008, 11:29 AM Reply   
"The key is to find out what people are looking for (by listening) and see if the [product/service] you sell will work for them."

The best and most successful sales guys in the world are the ones that understand this. Remarkably, they're also the ones that are the most respected and end up with the most satisfied (and REPEAT) customers. Unfortunately, most people are familiar with the sales guys that only focus on what they can close today.
Old     (v220ls)      Join Date: Aug 2004       08-29-2008, 11:46 AM Reply   
My Two cents if Supreme is listening?
Is PP standard if not why?, Does it have center ballast? if no why? Are the rear tanks comparable in capacity with many other higher end boats?
I think, Supreme has a real opportunity to change any bad preceptions, people many have had. I have riden behind many, and owned many high end boats. Supreme makes a very good entry level boat with lots of potental. I personally think the above boat is over priced at 75k? I have a Supreme and have had very good luck with it. Supreme needs to do alot of things that come standard on other boats if they want to stay in consideration for many buyers. Look to Supra.. Those boats are loaded up for the $ and that's the direction Supreme needs to go.. Make a little less in the begining by building a strong rider support base.
My thoughts
Nice looking boat.. Dash weak, manual trim tab adjuster. Lame not acceptable!
Old     (hp_inc)      Join Date: Jul 2007       08-29-2008, 12:04 PM Reply   
Supreme is definitely listening.

I believe the PP will be standard on the 226. The boat will not be $75k, it will be in the 50's.

As I have said before, this is the first boat out...a "prototype" of sorts. There will be changes made etc. Keep the thoughts coming.

Greg, I agree that them making a little less in the beginning and having the boat at a lower price would set up a better base.
Old     (motogod77)      Join Date: Aug 2008       08-29-2008, 12:11 PM Reply   
The V226 will not need PP because it will have the new Mercruiser engines that have GPS based speed control - this does increase the cost over the existing Mercruiser Scorpions, however, the new engines are almost silent - CARB approved - available in 330HP and 377HP (the higher HP engine includes GPS speed control) - also they will be available with Zero Off as an option on the 330HP engine model. Rumor has it that the boat will have the Z5 Cargo Rack as an option as well - I hope so!
Old     (04gravitygames)      Join Date: Jan 2006       08-29-2008, 12:14 PM Reply   
still curious what the $$$$ will be with the Z5 cargo rack, 377!
Old     (motogod77)      Join Date: Aug 2008       08-29-2008, 12:27 PM Reply   
Honestly - 55K - 60K here in Cali LOADED
Old     (04gravitygames)      Join Date: Jan 2006       08-29-2008, 12:31 PM Reply   
only thing is, here in Tx im not sure where the nearest dealer islocated. I would pimp it. For sure. Just have a few small thing to iron out with the dash and tower..... maybe a new logo as well
Old     (motogod77)      Join Date: Aug 2008       08-29-2008, 2:08 PM Reply   
I found a few more photos at www.hillsidemotomarine.com
Old     (canucked)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-29-2008, 2:25 PM Reply   
Hyperactive has always been awesome to me (edmonton). The next oppurtunity I have for a momentary lapse in judgement and want to spend all of my money on a new boat it will almost certainly be with them
Old     (krbaugh)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-29-2008, 2:53 PM Reply   
Thisi s what I understand

Zero off will not be available on any mercs.
You could get the Perfect Pass GPS based Star Gazer on the older Mercs but not on the
New FBW, SBW and Cat Engines only Mercury’s new GPS based speed control will work on those engines. The GPS Speed control is Smart Tow Pro is an option unless Supreme is including as a standard option
http://northamerica.mercurymarine.com/newsandevents/newsdetail.php?ID=41
Old     (hamkj)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-29-2008, 3:12 PM Reply   
I wonder if it is possible to have a Bennett Trim Tab.. or TAPS.. or Smart Plate... that as you lower it... it spreads wider... and as you lift it... it gets narrower... this would make for even more impact... especially on hull design like this... with such a pronounced Vee.
Old     (trx1noob)      Join Date: Sep 2006       08-29-2008, 5:31 PM Reply   
JK (justridin) I really appreciate how your responded to my reply. I can't honestly remember who I was talking to(name wise, I might have his card around here) but I'll tell you this. He did an amazing job at selling me on the boat and features of the boat and I was seriously considering making the switch. But like stated above, as soon as I heard the remarks about the other boats and especially the boat the I currently had not being in the same league as the tige and other comments, I was totally turned off. I can honestly tell you that if the comments about the other boats wouldn't have been made, I would probably have boughten a boat from ya. This would be a compliment and a plus for ya. Let the actual performance and features of your boats do the trashtalking so to say, not the sales pitch.

Like I said, I appreciate your response and would come and talk to you again when I'm in the market for a boat. way to step up.

(Message edited by trx-1noob on August 29, 2008)
Old     (wakebrdjay)      Join Date: Apr 2008       08-30-2008, 8:22 AM Reply   
Supreme has 10 different graphic choices and 10 to 13 different colors to choose from on their current models,I'm sure that's not the only graphic that's going to be offered.
Old     (hp_inc)      Join Date: Jul 2007       08-30-2008, 9:55 AM Reply   
More graphics will be available.
Old     (motogod77)      Join Date: Aug 2008       09-03-2008, 8:18 AM Reply   
Any new photos out there?
Old     (hump44)      Join Date: Aug 2008       09-18-2008, 9:43 AM Reply   
This boat is Bad Ass! Cant wait 2 ride the wave
Old     (fatsac)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-18-2008, 10:26 AM Reply   
Hi Justin! When will you have one for demo? I think it's a sharp boat, especially if you remove the side logo. No bash on Supreme whatsoever.
Old     (hp_inc)      Join Date: Jul 2007       09-18-2008, 11:25 AM Reply   
Fatsac...what up? How you been? You sell your low rider yet? I think they might be bringing one by the shop soon. There is only 3 made right now. Once production ramps up we should have one here. I am thinking a "murdered out" one is in order. I will definitely drop you a line when it is here.
Old     (txrider)      Join Date: Sep 2006       09-18-2008, 11:31 AM Reply   
I actually got a chance to go through this boat really well at surf expo, Supreme definatly has a good thing going with this new boat and I believe it's going to come in right at 60K.

The storage in this boat is enormous, more then any other 22 footer out there that I've seen. I could sit Indian style under front storage area (under the glove box) and the rear lockers are huge as well.

The bow interior seemed to go all the way to the very front of the boat and really seems to utilize every bit of bow room that is available.

The forks arent huge or overstated and the boat seemed like it had some of the better "lines" out of all the pickle forks in my opinion.

I haven't been behind the boat so I cant comment on performance but looking at the dead rise in the front and rear it's pretty much a sure bet that it's going to ride really well through rough water and have a killer surf wake. I'd def. like to get behind one sometime.

With that said, the dash is not good looking but I believe they said that was a rush job for expo and they should look better for production. The swim platform was a little small but I believe that is being adressed as well.
Old    K.B.C.            09-18-2008, 12:24 PM Reply   
geesh, another pickle
Old     (fatsac)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-18-2008, 2:49 PM Reply   
Right on, Justin. Yep, the Sanger sold in July and I've been on the bike a lot lately. Definitely hit me up! I've been outta the loop for days.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-18-2008, 3:54 PM Reply   
Looks like fatsac is a tombstone fan.
Old     (truebeachbum)      Join Date: Oct 2006       09-18-2008, 4:29 PM Reply   
do they not know that the pickle fork idea is tige's?
Old     (motogod77)      Join Date: Aug 2008       09-18-2008, 5:10 PM Reply   
wasn't it MC
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-18-2008, 5:49 PM Reply   
Actually I think it was MB or was it Sanger?

Upload
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       09-18-2008, 6:00 PM Reply   
Alley Cat.....nice.
Old     (wakebrdjay)      Join Date: Apr 2008       09-18-2008, 6:02 PM Reply   
Actually old school unlimited hydroplane race boats started pickle forks around 1970.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-18-2008, 6:29 PM Reply   
Yes Jay that's true but how many of those boat makers are now making wake boats? And it was meant as a joke, although I'd love to see Sanger make a pickle fork wake boat cuz I don't care what anyone says I love em.
Old     (jtnz)      Join Date: Sep 2007       09-18-2008, 7:19 PM Reply   
"Yeah at $79k...nobody would buy it. Of course that is in Canadien, but still that price is really high!"

Hahaha, you realise the CDN is still ahead of the USD at the moment? Barely, but it's still worth more.
Old     (rio_sanger)      Join Date: Apr 2007       09-18-2008, 7:53 PM Reply   
Just for you Hate, Sanger Pickleforks...

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (shredder_girl)      Join Date: Sep 2008       09-18-2008, 8:36 PM Reply   
Here we go again... the pickle fork debate. I am a new poster but when I was looking at buying my 07 RZ2, I came onto wakeworld to see what people were saying and this kind of seems like another repeat!!!
Old     (trx1noob)      Join Date: Sep 2006       09-18-2008, 8:56 PM Reply   
Jos, been a while since the canadian dollar was ahead of the u.s. dollar. we gotta pay out 1.09 for a yankee dollar now. 60000 boat is another 5400 bucks on top for exchange.
Old     (nickbot)      Join Date: Feb 2007       09-19-2008, 5:36 AM Reply   
why is it called a pickle fork anyway?? i get pickles out of the jar with my fingers...
Old     (formfunction)      Join Date: Jun 2008       09-19-2008, 6:21 AM Reply   
You guy are more predictable than a pedafile at a slumber party.Sanger owns the pickle in my book.
Old     (motogod77)      Join Date: Aug 2008       09-19-2008, 8:20 AM Reply   
Wow - now we have Sanger Hydros as the new wake boat huh? You have to post some pics of you riding behind your Hydro!

The pickle fork design is there to create more bow space and a nicer rough water ride - that's it.
Old     (hp_inc)      Join Date: Jul 2007       09-19-2008, 8:53 AM Reply   
Those old Sangers are sick...
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-19-2008, 3:39 PM Reply   
Those Sangers are the business I bet they would be a blast to drive. Thanks Chris!

Brock , loved the pedophile at a slumber party comment good stuff. It reminds me of the last time I got kicked out of chuck e cheese for wearing an "as seen on to catch a predator" t shirt.
Old     (jeff359)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-19-2008, 10:04 PM Reply   
Any of those guys with really pickleforks that wanna trade for my real wakeboard boat give my an email.
Old     (westsidarider)      Join Date: Feb 2003       09-20-2008, 1:51 AM Reply   
that first yellow boat is bad a$$. i think more boat mfg's should model their boats after hydroplane boats
Old     (hp_inc)      Join Date: Jul 2007       09-23-2008, 10:46 AM Reply   
Z5 cargo rack is now available on Supreme...
Upload
Thought it looked sick.
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       09-23-2008, 10:49 AM Reply   
^^^^^Nice shot.
Lookin good!
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       09-23-2008, 11:15 AM Reply   
Can anyone spot the picklefork in this pic?

Upload
Old     (v220ls)      Join Date: Aug 2004       09-23-2008, 11:27 AM Reply   
2nd that ^^^^^^
above boat looks sick! Love the Z5...any wake pictures yet. It can look, but?
G
Old    mendo247            09-23-2008, 11:41 AM Reply   
That Supreme looks pretty good in the pic above. Will be interesting to see the wake.
Old     (motogod77)      Join Date: Aug 2008       09-23-2008, 11:59 AM Reply   
Hey Richard I will let you know - I should be able to demo the boat this week and get lots of pics - if you want to go for a ride hit me up we should have one in stock soon (Lakeport).
Old     (westsidarider)      Join Date: Feb 2003       09-23-2008, 12:55 PM Reply   
I will be taking one out this weekend or early next week. I will take pics of stock wake and loaded up to about 5000 pounds. Ill get surf pics as well. I do agree that the cargo rack bimini is an awsome addition to the boat
Old     (wayz)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-24-2008, 2:26 PM Reply   
Justin, sick V226. Can you post some pictures of the wake sacked out? Let's see what that bad boy can do...
Old     (stewart)      Join Date: Feb 2006       09-24-2008, 2:49 PM Reply   
That 226 with the Z5 looks awesome!

Look forward to seeing more pictures and reviews.
Old     (xmarksthespot)      Join Date: Oct 2006       09-26-2008, 12:30 PM Reply   
for a supreme, this boat is bad. (in a good way) Im an MC owner and i must say all theese other manufactures are really stepping it up, maybe copying a little (ha ha) but hey, clean boat and i want to see pics of the wake. the hull does scare me a bit Callen. Same as MB/ CEnturion it looks like, Small, Hard and poppy wake, at least that was what most of the riders were sayin at DRA.
Old     (srh00z)      Join Date: Jun 2003       09-26-2008, 12:42 PM Reply   
That boat looks even better sitting in the water. I am a big fan of the Z5 cargo rack on any boat so props to Supreme for offering it up.
Old     (westsidarider)      Join Date: Feb 2003       10-07-2008, 4:26 PM Reply   
unfortunately i dont have any pics to vouch for this but i got the chance to ride behind the new 226 and i am pretty stoked on the outcome. the wakeboard wake is kind of a combination of the x-star wake and a malibu lsv. its firm and round like the x-star but super clean and bubble free like the malibu. with only stock ballast i was pleasantly surprised on the size with the boat being as big as it is....as far as the surf wake goes, the area that you are able to actually surf is the longest i have seen out of any boat, mind you i have only surfed behind a bu lsv and vlx,and an xstar. it was big and clean with a very thick and solid wave. i cant wait to get out and really weight one of these boats down.
Old     (chall8143)      Join Date: Sep 2008       10-07-2008, 7:02 PM Reply   
Is it me, or does it look like they forgot to put cleats on the boat?
Old     (westsidarider)      Join Date: Feb 2003       10-07-2008, 10:22 PM Reply   
no chad your right. they did not put cleats on the black and red boat pictured but they will have cleats on the production models. the second boat they have out now has pop up cleats installed and im sure by now the red and black one has them as well. that boat was the very first made, so a lot of the minor accessories were not done
Old     (westsidarider)      Join Date: Feb 2003       10-07-2008, 10:25 PM Reply   
oh i forgot to mention that we were able to surf up to about 17 mph behind this boat, and that is with very minimal weight.
Old     (motogod77)      Join Date: Aug 2008       10-09-2008, 9:22 AM Reply   
Upload
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       10-09-2008, 11:00 AM Reply   
Jason - seen the pic of you surfin behind that beast. Surf wake looks HUGE.
Old     (westsidarider)      Join Date: Feb 2003       10-09-2008, 4:41 PM Reply   
yea and we didnt even have hardly any weight in the boat
Old     (westsidarider)      Join Date: Feb 2003       10-09-2008, 4:46 PM Reply   
i dont know bout anyone else but that color combo on this blue and black boat is just damn sexy on this boat. the lighting is bad but you can see how the lower blue stripe comes to a v up on the bow, pretty sick