Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 09, 2003

Old     (shutupandboard)      Join Date: Aug 2002       06-23-2003, 6:50 PM Reply   
Only problem is they add 6lbs. 11ozs. to your board, and really put a damper on your boardin time. But VERY much worth the money! I recommend 2 or 3 for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old    dbdynsty25            06-23-2003, 7:09 PM Reply   
Ummm....
Old    reefhunter            06-23-2003, 8:54 PM Reply   
That's a sweet sticker. can you get one that is not so cute? I still want people to notice my cool board.
Old    wes_the_gimp            06-23-2003, 11:11 PM Reply   
Congratulations!

Will you keep going for the boy?

Time will fly and before you know it that "sticker" will be in the water saying
Hit it DAD!!!
Old     (shutupandboard)      Join Date: Aug 2002       06-23-2003, 11:58 PM Reply   
Thanks!
Boy you know it Wes. The other two have already been on the board with me a few times.(Standing between my feet).
I would love to keep goin with the kids. Even if we would have more girls, but she was done at two(i slipped one past the golie). She says i won't go near her without gittin SNIPPED
Old     (wakepaula)      Join Date: Jul 2002       06-24-2003, 7:45 AM Reply   
AHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Old    wes_the_gimp            06-24-2003, 5:05 PM Reply   
Do it! (snip snip)

I figure I saved us a couple of million by now.

My said it was no big deal.
Old    dolphin_girl            06-25-2003, 6:10 AM Reply   
Can I order one of those pretty little stickers for my 'Dolphin board'? Or maybe I'll just come over and borrow her for a little bit sometime...since she is my niece!! I'M A PROUD NEW AUNT!!!

Oh...and Jer...you know you better get ready to get snipped...and soon!
Old    xtremebordgurl            06-25-2003, 4:40 PM Reply   
Thats sooo cute!! I can't wait to have kids, I'm gonna breed a bunch a wake kids!
Old     (shutupandboard)      Join Date: Aug 2002       06-25-2003, 9:54 PM Reply   
Sondra- I know. I better make the appointment. But at least you and i wont be able to get caught now!
Thanks Bess! She looks like her mommy.