Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through September 10, 2007

Old     (stevev210)      Join Date: Feb 2005       08-21-2007, 6:50 PM Reply   
Any info on this boat and the wake would be great.Pics of wake to. Good out the door priceing.
Old     (canecorso)      Join Date: Aug 2007       08-21-2007, 7:16 PM Reply   
high 50's OTD, although end of yr may be able to get a deal
Old     (wake_upppp)      Join Date: Nov 2003       08-21-2007, 8:33 PM Reply   
PowerBoat Magazine boat of the year I believe. I've heard good reviews. My boss just picked one up a few months back with the 383 Hammerhead and loves it but I have not been out on it or rode it yet.
Old     (mcwakerider)      Join Date: Dec 2006       08-21-2007, 8:40 PM Reply   
383??? man that boat must be a lil rocket...
Old     (curtisco24)      Join Date: Dec 2005       08-22-2007, 4:52 AM Reply   
I have one and have really enjoyed it. It has great room for a 20 ft boat. The wakeboard wake is great with stock ballast and wedge. I don't wakesurf alot so I couldn't tell you about that. To me, the boat doesn't have any faults. I would recommend it to anyone. I don't have any pics, but you can go to wakesiderides and see plenty of them. I would think you could get in to one for a little over 50k out the door. I might be interested in parting ways with mine if you are interested pm me.
Old     (lionel)      Join Date: Nov 2005       08-22-2007, 8:10 AM Reply   
Matt, do you ski? If so, how is the wake?
Old     (curtisco24)      Join Date: Dec 2005       08-22-2007, 9:27 AM Reply   
recreational, The wake hull is not great for sking.
Old     (snowfarmer)      Join Date: Aug 2007       08-23-2007, 11:49 AM Reply   
I have the cut diamond hull on mine. You can easily run the course at 36 MPH. The wake stock is fairly large (I came from a DD LXI though). I add my two fat sacs up front though (800LBS) and this make the wakes very nice. If you buy one make sure you order the bow ballast opt. as I did. You need lots of weight up front if you plan on running the wedge at twelve o'clock. By the way I have the hammer head and the boat is a pig on gas. I'd stick with the monsoon if I were you. My boat is pretty good for surfing if I jam her full of people. Competitive to a VLX if you weight it down. But hey, who doesn't weigh down a boat for surfing. I'll see if I can snap some pic's for you this weekend.
Old     (curtisco24)      Join Date: Dec 2005       08-27-2007, 5:02 AM Reply   
i have the 320 lcr and my boat isn't bad on gas. I'm sure I don't get quiet the hole shot the hammer does though.