Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 20, 2007

Old     (lyle)      Join Date: May 2004       06-05-2007, 9:45 AM Reply   
So I was just goofing around looking at some of the footage that I had from a while back and figured I would throw together a quick crash video. Funny to see how retarded you look when you first start trying some things. the name of it is "The Hard Road to Progression" Anyway, hope you enjoy it.. Holla

http://www.blackwaterrydas.com/downloads.htm

You will want to right click on the link (The Hard Road to Progression) and choose "save target as" to save it to your computer. I know most people know that.. Just letting those who may not know.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       06-05-2007, 9:53 AM Reply   
OUCH! you guys know how to crash right! OMG! I've neve seen so many face smackers!

3-4 tricks in, one of those guys RAILED in for a heel side three, over rotated, and landed toe edge down.....SMACK! It hurt to watch.
Old     (eubanks01)      Join Date: Jun 2001       06-05-2007, 9:54 AM Reply   
Nice work. Very entertaining!
Old     (bmartin)      Join Date: Jan 2007       06-05-2007, 10:39 AM Reply   
Looks like your crew is pushing it! Nice Vid.
Old     (lyle)      Join Date: May 2004       06-05-2007, 11:04 AM Reply   
Thanks guys, I flinch when I watch it.. I guess I still remember alot of these falls pretty vividly.. sp?

(Message edited by lyle on June 05, 2007)
Old     (marshk344)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-05-2007, 12:26 PM Reply   
it looks alot like me when i ride. I cant tell you how many times i've caught edge on hs 3's.
Old     (swami)      Join Date: Apr 2006       06-05-2007, 1:20 PM Reply   
nice vid!
Old     (dlwsrider)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-05-2007, 9:20 PM Reply   
hate to burst your bubble guys but im holding down best crashes in arkansas right now :-)

two visits to the ER in 3 weeks from wakeboarding haha.

you guys coming down to wakefest at heber?

me and clay are thinking about a goofy v. regular wiffle ball game haha
Old     (jnewton7)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-05-2007, 9:33 PM Reply   
Caleb...we all know you hold the record for the best crash! If we get to come it will be Sun...definitely up for a game!
Old     (dlwsrider)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-05-2007, 9:36 PM Reply   
haha my goal is to own 1st 2nd and 3rd by the end of the year.

the best part was i was with clays family behind their supra when it happened and before i got in with a few girls in the boat, i said "You may ride better than me clay, but you will never crash like me"

but clay did take a nasty one on a batwing.

and before the one that poked out my ear drum, i threw up off the back of the swim platform on an indy tantrum that i tried to poke out and lost my landing
Old     (dlwsrider)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-05-2007, 9:41 PM Reply   
oh and both of my parents were out of town, and i had to go to the emergancy room, brett and missy took me which was super nice with them, and i offered to pay them back with endless judging and grunt work at INT this year
Old     (jnewton7)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-05-2007, 9:42 PM Reply   
Dang dude...thats not good...remind me to have paramedics standing by when you come with us, lol!
Old     (dlwsrider)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-05-2007, 9:46 PM Reply   
haha, i got into an arguement in the emergancy room about wether or not i was going to ride this weekend, i won

but what kills me is i did it on a poked out melon 180, a trick that i could do blindfolded!

but dont worry, 911 is #1 speed dial on my phone haha
Old     (erock_15)      Join Date: Aug 2006       06-06-2007, 7:35 AM Reply   
Nice!!!!! I had a good a couple of good ones yesterday after trying my first invert! I tried to throw a tantrum and actually landed on the board the first time, only to be immediately yanked face first into the water....and the second time wasn't even close I jumped and the first thing i saw when my head came around was the water about two inches from my nose...
Old     (lyle)      Join Date: May 2004       06-06-2007, 7:55 AM Reply   
awesome man, you been going out with Chris?
Old     (erock_15)      Join Date: Aug 2006       06-06-2007, 8:37 AM Reply   
yea, well i went out with him yesterday but that's the first time i've been out on his boat. it's pretty nice especially for what they paid for it. nice wake and really good engine.
Old     (erock_15)      Join Date: Aug 2006       06-06-2007, 8:37 AM Reply   
Oh and I told him about that board and he seemed pretty interested in it.
Old     (craigystyle_05)      Join Date: Jul 2006       06-07-2007, 2:04 PM Reply   
i was lucky yesterday i didnt hurt myself tryin grab 3s lol