From a post about a year ago:
Perfect Pass Calibrations
The following adjustment syncs the Perfect Pass and boat speedo:
1) Make sure control is off and in wakeboard(speed) mode (not RPM)
2) Press up and down arrows together
3) KDW will appear
4) Set this to 150.
5) Press menu
6) NN appears
7) Set this to 100.
8) Press menu again.
1) Make sure Perfect Pass is OFF.
2) Run boat at 3800 rpm. This should read 36 mph on speedo. If not, adjust with knob at bottom of speedo to 36 mph.
3) Run boat at 36 mph and adjust Perfect Pass speed by pressing menu button 1 time. It will say calibrate speedo. ex) If speed reads 38 mph on Perfect Pass, press the up arrow to achieve the 2 mph difference. If it reads 34 mph, press the down arrow to drop it 2 mph.
Note: The following fine tunes the speedo and Perfect Pass after performing the above steps.
1) Turn on Perfect Pass and select a speed below 25 mph, ex.) 16 mph.
2) When Perfect Pass takes control, press the menu button
3) Speedo Calibrate will appear on screen
4) If boat speedo reads higher than the Perfect Pass, use the down arrow to lower the speed to match Perfect Pass. You will feel the boat slow down. If it reads lower, press up arrow to raise speedo.
5) Repeat above steps only with a speed set on Perfect Pass above 25 mph.
6) Push menu button and speeds are set.