Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 13, 2007

Old     (ridetillurdead26)      Join Date: Nov 2006       05-09-2007, 9:23 PM Reply   
Well today mom and dad let me skip school to go riding over at the delta wakeboard camp with the CWB guys. I rode the Trancend and thought it was a sick board. it landed super soft and had a consistent pop.... it could have also been the nearly waist high X-Star wake but thats a different story. We had a great time and thanks to CM for having us out and watching Nick Jones, Matt, and Scott ride was sick!
Old    murrayair            05-09-2007, 10:24 PM Reply   
Sounds awesome! I wish my mom would have let me skip school back in the day to wakeboard, lol.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       05-10-2007, 4:50 AM Reply   
Nice, were you riding behind CM's new Xstar or the CIE boat? (red or white)

I was supposed to be there all week, but had to fly out to Ohio for training instead.

Did you get to see Jeff House and Trevor Hansen ride?
Old     (hyperlite4life)      Join Date: Sep 2006       05-10-2007, 9:11 AM Reply   
ahah ya i got to skip school too for the Dealer demo days. I rode the Marius it was sickkk. Thanks to everyone at C-dub for making that possible.
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       05-10-2007, 9:23 AM Reply   
Jarrod... House went home straight from Spring Ride. Trevor went home on tuesday night. We did a bit of filming with Trevor and Nick on Tuesday night. ABSOLUTELY REDICULOUS.... Trevor is the man (As if there was much question!!!). Nick kills it, too. I have a feeling he was taking it easy on his wounded foot.
Old     (scott313)      Join Date: Jul 2006       05-10-2007, 11:59 AM Reply   
Cody - It was great to meet and ride with you yesterday! I'm sure I'll see you at Rivers End this summer.

Jrod - We rode behind the bone crusher, you guys have that wake dialed. It was HUGE!
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       05-10-2007, 12:03 PM Reply   
DAMMIT...I can't beleive I missed out on this again. I wanted to see nice and trevor ride.
Old     (kel_dub)      Join Date: Feb 2006       05-10-2007, 12:42 PM Reply   
I was able to make it out on wednesday, and yes the CIE boat is dialed, wake was soooo much fun! Thank you CIE for letting us ride behind it and thanks to CM, Matt, CWB, DWC, and everyone else who allows us to come out and have a great time.

Scott give me a call if you head out monday I'd be stoked to go ride again!
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       05-10-2007, 3:18 PM Reply   
yes.... but out wake is still huge.
Old     (2007_x2)      Join Date: May 2007       05-10-2007, 4:41 PM Reply   
i went out monday it was so sick i rode the transcend and im going to be getting one soon i loved it. thank u to CM, Matt, Trevor, Nick, billy for getting his STAR, and everyone else.
Old     (fulltilt429)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-10-2007, 5:13 PM Reply   
Howd you get a ride on that day I thought it was reps, and dealers only? I was even buggin the guys from Nor Cal to bring me :-(. Its all good though, already bought my Marius no need demo'in more stuff id love to have.
Old     (ridetillurdead26)      Join Date: Nov 2006       05-10-2007, 7:17 PM Reply   
yeah scott it was nice to meet you. and thanks to kellen for inviting me out. the x-star wake was absolutely HUGE i have to admit it was intimidating but seeing those guys go out and rip it up was super sick! and thanks to whoever owns the CIE boat for letting us ride it
Old     (2007_x2)      Join Date: May 2007       05-12-2007, 8:08 PM Reply   
jimmy, i work at norcal in the proshop thats how i got out there it was so sweet