Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 13, 2007

Old     (mooney78)      Join Date: Apr 2007       04-15-2007, 6:37 PM Reply   
New to the area, would love to meet new people who are down to ride, whenever, or wherever. No boat but willing to throw in on gas. Hit me back.
Old     (davidhep23)      Join Date: Feb 2007       04-15-2007, 6:56 PM Reply   
I'm from Cullman. It's about 40 min north of Bham. We ride just about every weekend and try to ride at least once during the week. Just got a new boat, so the gas money would be appreciated. Email me your contact info.
Old     (xbones)      Join Date: Mar 2007       04-17-2007, 7:42 AM Reply   
Lake Martin at Harbor Pointe every weekend...Fri afternoon-Sun. We ride an 07 Crownline w/o sacs and sometimes an 03 Air Nautique with ballast. Nothing special but we love to be on the water.
Old     (srh00z)      Join Date: Jun 2003       04-17-2007, 12:53 PM Reply   
I have a crew that rides about 30 minutes out of Birmingham on the Warrior River. Where are you located? I will be moving back to town this summer and a few guys from my crew are shopping for new boats, so it should be a good summer. Send me an email with your info at stephenatnova@yahoo.com
Old     (blxboarder)      Join Date: Aug 2006       04-17-2007, 2:45 PM Reply   
I'm in Mobile, little bit of a drive lol.