I'm a student from Cal State San Marcos in San Diego, CA and I am doing a senior project that needs to be completed in order to graduate. My project is on the boat market. I was wondering if you experienced wakeboarders would be willing to answer a couple questions regarding accessories. It would be much appreciated. Thank you!
The questions are:
1. How important is lighting to wakeboarding?
2. Which brands do you prefer or which ones are considered the best?
3. When you buy lighting from a distributor do you also buy towers from them?
4. With even the best lighting, what are the problems that you face?
5. What improvements would you recommend?
6. Where do you purchase your products?
7. If there was the perfect tower lighting, what would it consist of?
8. What type of lighting have you purchased?
9. Do you remember what you paid for it?
10. What other action sports are you involved in that require the use of lighting products?
11. What is your age? and gender?