Hi there, got a few questions and wanted to share a few pix... we are a bunch of friends, living and working since a few years in Dubai and with that climate over here begging to indulge into any kind of watersports we got hooked to what our guys have been doing for a while now
like most of you we got tired of borrowing boards with huge bindings and finally got our very own ANGEL board (thanx to your advice!) with minx bindings and are slowly but surely progressing... Weather is just purrfect with water temperature like a bath tub for most of the year... here a few pix: http://dubaisunshine.smugmug.com/gallery/1824712
Now I got a few questions:
1) Does it really make a difference riding in the sea or lake??? We never tried a lake but with all these videos and dvds out there we just CRAVE a scenery with green around like so many in US... not in terms of scenery but more like riding in the water / crashes etc
3) whoever happens to always ride in the sea - any advice how to tackle the SALTWATER + SUNSCREEN combination in your eyes after a crash problem??? It takes my a while to actually SEE again which is wasting my time in a way...
4) In terms of photography, which cameras/lenses are you using, how do you get different angles
5) Any suggestions how to overcome mental blocks when progressing with any kind of challenging trick?
6) Do we need SPECIAL lubricant for the binding or would normal washing liquid be OK?
Ok that's too much for one thread I know but I'm happy with a reply to any of my questions. If you have any pix to share, feel free - we're always inspired!
Thanx a mil, Antje}}