Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Video and Photography

Old     (wakechic06)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-14-2006, 1:52 PM Reply   
Just curious to what you guys think about camera angles for video and pictures. All the pictures and video we take are from in the boat like this...
Upload

A friend of mine said she would come out with her jet skis sometime and try to get some video's and pictures at some different angles.

So what are some angles that you guys think look pretty cool and aren't too hard to get.
Any advice would help a ton

Thanks,

Jamie
Old     (wakeboardertj)      Join Date: May 2005       08-14-2006, 4:42 PM Reply   
basically any chase shots from the sides or from behind look good. Put a person filming on a tube behind or in front of the rider, but you might want a waterproof housing for the camera.

nice air in that pic btw
Old     (wakechic06)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-14-2006, 9:35 PM Reply   
Thanks. Yea we don't have any waterproof housing for the cameras. So I was thinkin havin them come out with us when we go in the morning about 6 or so when the water is really smooth and there aren't many peope out there so we don't have to worry about waves knockin the camera out of their hand or something.

Thanks,

Jamie
Old     (fredrik_of_sweden)      Join Date: Aug 2006       08-19-2006, 6:59 AM Reply   
I think that if you´re serious with your filming, you should definetly use another boat if you have the opportunity. All different angels are good angels (according to me)
You can check out some films i made at www.foamproductions.net
There you can see some different angels but also from the boat of course....
Old     (wakechic06)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-19-2006, 7:13 AM Reply   
I'm not making some huge video, as much as i've always wanted to, but more of just getting a start on a sponsor vid. My frinend has some jet ski's but i have yet to have her come out with us.