I was installing an amp in my boat and the thing just went on me within the course of 6 hrs. In the driveway it fired up fine and music played through the speakers no problem. I fire the stereo up on the water, no problem, plays great. Then about 5 mins later it blew both fuses. Take it home and replace the fuses thinking all is good; nope blows em again. So I triple check the pos, neg and acc wires... all good on the voltmeter. Pull the speaker leads thinking maybe one was shorting out (which would be odd, but whatever). Put the positive wire back to the battery and I get the burning smell and smoke raising from the amp.
Is it just a crappy product from kicker or something else I dont know about?