Teri: gravity pulls, just like a boat.
Boarding Similarities: both are done on water: one liquid, the other crystaline.
1. Scenery changes more often.
2. Fewer chances for carbon-monoxide poisoning.
3. Less chance of prop rash.
4. No requirement for a 2nd, 3rd, etc.
5. No need to invest in $100,000 worth of gas-gulping hardware just to ride.
6. No need to gesture wildly to in order to change speed.
1. Everyone is dressed like lumpy Eskimos.
2. Tan is limited to 6 sq. inches of face.
3. One word: frostbite.
4. Peeing mid-ride more difficult (see #3).
5. Trees are harder than water.