Articles
   
       
       
Pics/Video
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WAKE WORLD HOME
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 27, 2003 > Archive through June 22, 2004

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old    bross            06-09-2004, 12:39 PM Reply   
Please tell me the difference between the Riders Edition and the Limited Edition 24V. Is this even a good boat? How is the wake? What the heck is the TAPS system. I am looking at buying a bigger boat than the one I have. I wakeboard 90% of the time and salom the other 10%. Also, the bigger the boat the better, since I am at Lake Powell a lot and sometimes have to go through rough water for an hour or more at a time. Help!
Old    Jonathan French (rock_n_boardin)      Join Date: May 2003       06-09-2004, 1:43 PM Reply   
The only difference I know of is just the graphics on them. That is what the dealership told me last year. I heard it's a great boat with a great wake. It will take a lot of extra weight though to get a boat that size low in the water. The TAPS is a trim tab to adjust the rise on the boat. You can bring the bow up for wakeboarding and down for smooth water cruising and waterskiing. It would work great in trough water.
Old    mikep            06-09-2004, 2:43 PM Reply   
I know in 2003 the interior was different for the Riders and Limited as well. I ended up getting the Riders interior on the Limited boat. The 24V is a really nice boat. It handles really nice, has tons of room and a really good wake. I didn't feel like the wake was quite as steep as the 22V, but it was super solid and gave great pop. Most if not all of the Tige' team riders have the 24V this year. Test drive one and judge for yourself.
Old    matt_dettman            06-10-2004, 9:07 AM Reply   
For '04 the Rider's Edition had the "Rider's" graphics with the deck, main side panel and hull all the same color; white, platinum or champagne. If you wanted the main panel a different color, you paid an upcharge.

The Limited Edition came with the quieter Tige' graphic and any color main panel you desired. The prices were essentially the same for both models.
Old    blr            06-19-2004, 12:33 AM Reply   
in 04" the only difference is the graphics. you'll pay approx $400 more for the riders graphics. i ordered mine as a limited and had them leave the graphics off. i then ordered the west coast graphics. here are pics of both w/o the graphics and w. the west coast graphics. the boat is awesome! great wake, enough room to loose the hole family in one cubby! no, that is not the way the boat is towed (it's behind a buddies truck to get to the ramp while i was still attached to the 5th wheel)
w/o graphics
w/ graphics

Reply
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 9:33 AM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2012 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us