Articles

Pics/Video

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WAKE WORLD HOME
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through March 19, 2004

Old    rich (sandman59)      Join Date: Aug 2002       02-21-2004, 9:10 PM Reply   
Any wakeboarders from Tionesta or Shenango Reservoirs in Pa. We sometimes are looking for a third or even a fourth. Wakeboarding season is just around the corner, the ice is only 12" thick now and the water temp is up to 35 degrees.
Old    rich (sandman59)      Join Date: Aug 2002       02-21-2004, 9:14 PM Reply   
Lake Tionesta from last summer at around 7:00 am.
tionesta
Old    franks21            02-21-2004, 9:48 PM Reply   
haha i live in North East PA at Harveys Lake adn know exactly what you mean.
Old    emoney            02-23-2004, 5:14 AM Reply   
Holy cow a fellow boarder in the area...Hey Richard I will take you up on that offer. I live in Hubbard which is about 20 min. from Shenango. When you get a second check out www.pierx.com...Peace
Old    emoney            02-24-2004, 5:13 AM Reply   
Hey Rich were you at?
Old    awlang            02-24-2004, 6:43 AM Reply   
Hey!! I wakeboard at Conneaut Lake in Northwest PA!
Old    rich (sandman59)      Join Date: Aug 2002       02-24-2004, 2:34 PM Reply   
Eric,
I live close to Sandy Lake in Mercer county. Sandy Lake is a small privately owned glacier lake. Only boats with outboards are allowed, so we just bought a new Glastron with a 125 Mercury ob. When I go to Shenango it is usually after work with a friend of mine who owns a 2003 Supra. Its hard to find any good water at Shenango during the week-ends.
Old    emoney            02-25-2004, 5:01 AM Reply   
Yes weekends pretty much suck at shenango, but weekdays are not to bad...If you wanna hook up give me an email.....Thanks
Old    inverted_1            02-25-2004, 6:37 AM Reply   
I live on Lake Milton, we have a 2001 Super Air. Hopefully we get some decent weather without the rain, so the lakes wont flood. that was rediculous. we are gonna try to start april 1.
Old    emoney            02-25-2004, 7:20 AM Reply   
Ya the flooding was pretty bad last year. It almost made it over the pavilion at Shenango, and we had to use a canoe to go out and get my buddies boat...It pretty much sucked..
Old    rich (sandman59)      Join Date: Aug 2002       02-25-2004, 3:29 PM Reply   
Last summer was the worst since I have owned a boat (7 years) Besides the crappy weather, I blew out my eardrum during my instructional session with Shaun Murray in June. Hope to get out alot more this year.