Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Video and Photography

Old     (ryin)      Join Date: May 2002       10-18-2003, 8:48 PM Reply   
im looking for a good music editing software, that i can lay tracks and all that good stuff. anybody know of any good softwares
Old    upupnaway            10-19-2003, 7:32 AM Reply   
Acid makes a good line of music software. It depends on what you want. Do you want to import tracks and mix, or create tracks on the cpu?
I have a couple of tunes I put together on a program, I could probably e-mail you a couple.
Old     (ryin)      Join Date: May 2002       10-19-2003, 8:42 AM Reply   
i was lloking at the acid program, im looking to just create my own stuff own the cpu and add effects. you could email them to me
Old     (tiger20)      Join Date: Sep 2001       10-20-2003, 12:34 PM Reply   
You've got a lot of options, it all depends on what you want to use it for and how much you are willing to pay (download off Kazaa)

This site is an excellent resource: http://www.computermusic.co.uk/main.asp
Old     (scottay)      Join Date: Nov 2001       10-27-2003, 8:39 AM Reply   
Is there a real simple program to just change the length of a song or make loops?
Trying to get my kid useing FLASH and just want to add some music.
I got ACID 4.0, seems kinda complicated tho.

http://home.socal.rr.com/shortbuscrew/index.htm

If you wanna see his progress so far. Any tutorials on FLASH? Thnaks, scott
Old                11-03-2003, 11:27 AM Reply   
pro tools all the way. Acid is a great program for making your own loops but Protools free version you can lay down 8 tracks at one time.
Old     (depswa)      Join Date: Nov 2000       11-03-2003, 10:10 PM Reply   
Check out Reason. It has everythng from samplers to sequencers to synthesizers to drum machines. Pretty user friendly too. Acid is good...Also check out Vegas.
Old     (scottay)      Join Date: Nov 2001       11-04-2003, 12:37 PM Reply   
Hey Dan, what did you use to run that song backwards on the C-dub vid? Or was it speeded up, dont remember. It was at the end. Is that how you bleeped it too? scott