2001 differences that I can think of:
* No center ballast (must put own fat sac in ski locker)
* Rear ballast doesn't have large wedge tank option
* Stereo next to driver and not in glovebox
* Cooler setup (glovebox in '01s are great coolers)
* Ballast tanks have one fill and one empty button... therefore, you can't separately fill or empty the port or starboard ballast tank
* The ballast valves are also pretty stupid on the 2001's (you will see when you get in one)
* graphics are slightly different
* only teak platform is offered in 01, and it is much smaller than the '02 and '03 platform
* 2001's have much wider gunnels... which is nice, but makes the interior smaller
* 2002-03 have a much large sun deck because the transom is not angled like in the 2001's. Makes putting your board on much easier.
* 01 rear storage lockers don't have the electronic button to open and close (lock) them
* Steering wheel and dashpods (gauges especially) are different.
* 2001 didn't have the Team Edition option, so there is no upgraded stereo option