Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-09-2019, 5:19 PM Reply   
Mumps, chicken pox, and measles. I think I had TB and Polio vaccines. Oh and yeah.... that's why I know everything.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       04-09-2019, 5:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Mumps, chicken pox, and measles. I think I had TB and Polio vaccines. Oh and yeah.... that's why I know everything.
Did you know that the noise from windmills causes cancer? But apparently waste from coal-powered plants is perfectly safe.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-10-2019, 5:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Did you know that the noise from windmills causes cancer? But apparently waste from coal-powered plants is perfectly safe.
That sounds a bit suspect. Do you know the oranges of that info?
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       04-10-2019, 8:50 AM Reply   
IIhan Omar calling Steven Miller a "white Nationalist." You can't make this stuff up.....
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-10-2019, 8:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
IIhan Omar calling Steven Miller a "white Nationalist." You can't make this stuff up.....


Even stranger, Trump calling that remark anti-Semitic.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       04-10-2019, 8:56 AM Reply   
He is jewish.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-10-2019, 8:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
He is jewish.

And?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       04-10-2019, 8:58 AM Reply   
Plenty of others reps called him that too, but people only care when the muslim woman does it lol.

Miller's own uncle (as well as other family members) have all said he's a racist mofo.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-10-2019, 9:00 AM Reply   
poor poor Democrats:

They can’t Get TRUMPS tax’s, I used to think this was NOT a Un reasonable request. But seeing how the Democrats are Hell bent on impeachment and they will waste no opportunity to dig & dig & dig. They need a boat to chew on. The Muller Report did not give them anything even after 2 years of Hype. Democrats need a new Light at the end of the tunnel, are TRUMPs Tax returns gonna be the New “RUSSIAN collusion Illusion”
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-10-2019, 9:03 AM Reply   
A plank of the white nationalism is anti-semitism. Recall the “Jews will not replace us” chant by the Charlottesville tiki torchers.

So trump’s nonsensical retort to Omar is that it’s antisemitic to call Miller an antisemite.

He might as well say “I know you are but what am I?!”
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-10-2019, 9:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
And I'm pretty sure that discussing sanctions and other issues concerning North Korea during a political event at a country club is not within this govt. "policy" of which you speak.

Hillary was criticized for using a personal email account for sensitive material. It seems that the Trumps decided it was okay for them to handle sensitive material.

Your attempt to spin things for Trump is laughable.
You do know that discussing public policy like sanctions and having classified material are completely different things right?
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       04-10-2019, 9:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
And?
You don't think calling a jewish person a Nazi shows any hostility?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-10-2019, 9:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
No you wouldn't. You would either:

A.) Say it is Fake News

B.) Say it is still not as bad as what the Democrats do.

You have become so predictable.
You realize she is a democrat so you highlighting my quote on a democrat and posting your supposed answers does what again?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-10-2019, 9:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
That is my problem. If someone is offended by what Trump spews, his supporters turn badass and instantly start hurling the "snowflake" line. If someone targets Trumps, his supporters turn into little bitches and start crying as if no president has ever been publicly insulted. That's why being a Trump supporter is synonymous with being a hypocritical douchebag.
Being a demorat makes you a evil baby murdering globalist. So what. Where do you want to go from here?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-10-2019, 9:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
You don't think calling a jewish person a Nazi shows any hostility?

Is any criticism or insult of a person who is Jewish by default anti Semitic?

The statement is ILLOGICAL as you are pointing out. But is it anti-Semitic?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-10-2019, 10:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Is any criticism or insult of a person who is Jewish by default anti Semitic?

The statement is ILLOGICAL as you are pointing out. But is it anti-Semitic?
Are you seriously gonna try to imply she isn't a Jew hater??? What crazy rabbit hole did you just go down?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-10-2019, 10:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Are you seriously gonna try to imply she isn't a Jew hater??? What crazy rabbit hole did you just go down?

I had always understood anti-semitism to be insulting or discriminating against a person of Jewish heritage on the basis of their religion.

So if she said Miller was a pencilneck, would that be anti-Semitic? If so would it be because pencilneck is a slur on Jews? Or because he is Jewish? Or because you know in her heart she hates Jews and therefore everything she says is anti-Semitic regardless of the actual words?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-10-2019, 11:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
I had always understood anti-semitism to be insulting or discriminating against a person of Jewish heritage on the basis of their religion.

So if she said Miller was a pencilneck, would that be anti-Semitic? If so would it be because pencilneck is a slur on Jews? Or because he is Jewish? Or because you know in her heart she hates Jews and therefore everything she says is anti-Semitic regardless of the actual words?
It can also apply to their ethnicity or citizenship. Omar hates any and all flavors of Jew.

You've always had a peculiar way of asking rhetorical questions. I guess it helps keep the thread going, but sometimes it gets annoying when you literally are the devil's advocate.

As for your questions...The latter. I'm not sure why I even answer it when everyone already knows the answer. Did I just step in a trap? LOL
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-10-2019, 11:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
poor poor Democrats:

They can’t Get TRUMPS tax’s, I used to think this was NOT a Un reasonable request. But seeing how the Democrats are Hell bent on impeachment and they will waste no opportunity to dig & dig & dig. They need a boat to chew on. The Muller Report did not give them anything even after 2 years of Hype. Democrats need a new Light at the end of the tunnel, are TRUMPs Tax returns gonna be the New “RUSSIAN collusion Illusion”
Do you believe the mueller report has been released ? FYI, it has not.
Every presidential candidate since Nixon has released his tax returns, except trump. The only one.
I think all 18, 19, 20...of Dem hopefuls have released 10+ years of returns. Why should the grifter be any different?
Today was the day they asked to have his returns we will see what happens.
Do you think the grifter should be treated different than EVERYBODY else? why?
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       04-10-2019, 11:32 AM Reply   
Same circle jerk, different day. Nice that we're finally going to start seeing some actual prosecutions having to do with Russia. Too bad it's just not going to be who the loony left was hoping it'd be. Enjoy the show folks! Doors kicked in for financial crimes? Can't wait to how they come through the door when it comes to treason & sedition
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-10-2019, 2:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
I had a wonderful time here in Orlando over the weekend, air was 85 and water was 75, wakeboarding and surfing, can’t imagine any place being better than Orlando! Wonder if Trump was out golfing, 85 is pretty hot on the golf course, he probably can’t take the heat and with his skin condition, he probably should not be out in the sun.
You realize he is like 72 years old right?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-10-2019, 3:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Do you believe the mueller report has been released ? FYI, it has not.
Every presidential candidate since Nixon has released his tax returns, except trump. The only one.
I think all 18, 19, 20...of Dem hopefuls have released 10+ years of returns. Why should the grifter be any different?
Today was the day they asked to have his returns we will see what happens.
Do you think the grifter should be treated different than EVERYBODY else? why?
He is under audit. Tax returns are not final. Also as a business person, it can damage his business. There is zero law that they need to make their returns public. Have you read through every presidents returns or are you just interested in his and why just him?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-10-2019, 3:05 PM Reply   
You have a weak memory D., you forgot

Quote:
He claims he is in great health yet hires his own doctor to say he is the healthiest president the USA has ever had, "astonishingly excellent."
Many people say, The most healthiest president ever in history, probably ever.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-10-2019, 3:17 PM Reply   
He has been using that "audit" excuse since 2016. He also said well before the election, if Obama provides his birth certificate, I will release my tax return. Obama provided the BC. Trump as usual did not follow thru. So he has been lying about it for a long time. There is no law that one cannot release a tax return under audit.
Quote:
“I have big returns, as you know, and I have everything all approved and very beautiful and we'll be working that over in the next period of time.”
I am very rich, a billionaire many times over, but you cant see my tax returns.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-10-2019, 3:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
It can also apply to their ethnicity or citizenship. Omar hates any and all flavors of Jew.



You've always had a peculiar way of asking rhetorical questions. I guess it helps keep the thread going, but sometimes it gets annoying when you literally are the devil's advocate.



As for your questions...The latter. I'm not sure why I even answer it when everyone already knows the answer. Did I just step in a trap? LOL

I feel like if Omar said she liked the Vikings over da Bears she would be censured for being antisemitic.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-10-2019, 3:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Tax returns are not final.
Next time you are audited, you should try that one. Em, yeah, I was gonna change that decimal point. lol.

There is no law forcing a candidate to release returns. Every democratic candidate is releasing 10+ years of returns. So, there is only one person out of 23 running for pres who refuses. You gonna believe that one? Please explain the thought process on this.
Why shouldnt a "business person" release taxes? How does it damage business?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       04-10-2019, 9:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
He is under audit. Tax returns are not final. Also as a business person, it can damage his business. There is zero law that they need to make their returns public. Have you read through every presidents returns or are you just interested in his and why just him?
How many times on this very board did you say Obama should release his birth cert *to the public* (where is the law that says that need be done again?) because "he has access to the codes!" "the people deserve to know!" lol. Given what is already public knowledge regarding Deutsche, russian oligarchs, etc - if you don't think Trump's tax returns potentially hold concerns regarding foreign powers, you're delusional. Your hypocrisy is impressively astounding and yet unsurprising.

One of maaaaany:
Attached Images
 

Last edited by pesos; 04-10-2019 at 9:50 PM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-10-2019, 10:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
How many times on this very board did you say Obama should release his birth cert *to the public* (where is the law that says that need be done again?) because "he has access to the codes!" "the people deserve to know!" lol. Given what is already public knowledge regarding Deutsche, russian oligarchs, etc - if you don't think Trump's tax returns potentially hold concerns regarding foreign powers, you're delusional. Your hypocrisy is impressively astounding and yet unsurprising.

One of maaaaany:
Pretty sure Bathhouse Barry’s BC is commonly regarded as a fake.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-10-2019, 10:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
I feel like if Omar said she liked the Vikings over da Bears she would be censured for being antisemitic.
Well, at least you’re smart enough to preface dumb thoughts with “I feel like.”
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       04-10-2019, 11:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Well, at least you’re smart enough to preface dumb thoughts with “I feel like.”
And based on your dip**** BC comment above, you’re too dumb to lol
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       04-11-2019, 2:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
You do know that discussing public policy like sanctions and having classified material are completely different things right?
The "discussion" Trump was having about NK was not "public policy". Maybe you want to try something else with your bogus defense?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       04-11-2019, 2:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Being a demorat makes you a evil baby murdering globalist. So what. Where do you want to go from here?
Whatever helps you sleep at night. There are plenty of republicans that are pro-choice so I guess that makes you one too. Where do you want to go from here?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       04-11-2019, 2:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Pretty sure Bathhouse Barry’s BC is commonly regarded as a fake.
Only by dumbasses such as yourself.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       04-11-2019, 2:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Next time you are audited, you should try that one. Em, yeah, I was gonna change that decimal point. lol.

There is no law forcing a candidate to release returns. Every democratic candidate is releasing 10+ years of returns. So, there is only one person out of 23 running for pres who refuses. You gonna believe that one? Please explain the thought process on this.
Why shouldnt a "business person" release taxes? How does it damage business?
Delta's argument about "tax returns not being final" may be the most ridiculous thing I have read in this forum. I think trying to defend Trump's actions has ruined any ability to make a rational thought.

It doesn't "damage business". Just more senseless BS.

Last edited by wake77; 04-11-2019 at 3:08 AM.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-11-2019, 4:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Well, at least you’re smart enough to preface dumb thoughts with “I feel like.”
I do prefer it to "pretty sure"
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-11-2019, 5:42 AM Reply   
Think I touched a nerve and triggered some libs with the BC comment. Tehe.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-11-2019, 7:03 AM Reply   
Assange arrested. Wow. Get out the pop corn. Hard to believe how old he looks now. Only 47, but looks like 77-or like fly135. ��
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-11-2019, 9:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
How many times on this very board did you say Obama should release his birth cert *to the public* (where is the law that says that need be done again?) because "he has access to the codes!" "the people deserve to know!" lol. Given what is already public knowledge regarding Deutsche, russian oligarchs, etc - if you don't think Trump's tax returns potentially hold concerns regarding foreign powers, you're delusional. Your hypocrisy is impressively astounding and yet unsurprising.

One of maaaaany:
Yep. In the same quote, I said it was overplayed. Yes. Considering a president HAS TO BE A CITIZEN BY LAW, you damn well better produce a birth certificate. I have to get a drivers license and for any security paperwork. I have yet needed to provide my tax forms to any public or private entity for any position or government form. Have you?

I don't believe Trumps tax forms hold anything to anyone. He is an international business man. So what. Didn't your dear ol Mueller find the goods after 2 years?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-11-2019, 9:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
The "discussion" Trump was having about NK was not "public policy". Maybe you want to try something else with your bogus defense?
Uh huh. What is your expert opinion on it? I am sure you know the nuances between classified material and other media?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-11-2019, 9:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Whatever helps you sleep at night. There are plenty of republicans that are pro-choice so I guess that makes you one too. Where do you want to go from here?
Yep, they are after choice not pushing forward agendas to murder more and more children and especially have it funding by the government. Very NAZI is your party. How about we simply ask the Jews errrr I mean American citizens to turn in their weapons.....

Where do we go from here? Hopefully a very nasty divorce from democrats.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-11-2019, 9:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Didn't your dear ol Mueller find the goods after 2 years?

That is a great question.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-11-2019, 9:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Delta's argument about "tax returns not being final" may be the most ridiculous thing I have read in this forum. I think trying to defend Trump's actions has ruined any ability to make a rational thought.

It doesn't "damage business". Just more senseless BS.
And what specifically do you need to know about a Presidents tax returns? Did you read through all the other presidents tax returns? I am sure you have not. What do you need to know that the secret service and Mueller don't know? Only thing that can be done with it is political and we already know how wretched you democrats are so why would anyone want to give you anything?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-11-2019, 9:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
That is a great question.
Apparently not. He did not recommend any prosecutions for collusion. So it sounds to me like you don't like the answer and now want to dissect talking points to keep up political attacks. aka spoiled grapes.

Will you support the AG in his pending investigation into the democrats illegal spying against Trump? I mean you are interested in non biased truth right?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-11-2019, 9:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I have yet needed to provide my tax forms to any public or private entity for any position or government form.

Aside from the liar loans of the mid 2000s almost every person who has a mortgage had to provide their tax returns to their lender. So yeah it is expected that ordinary citizens will need to provide tax returns in certain circumstances. Tax returns are also provided for security clearances (insolvent people being more vulnerable to bribery or extortion).

Last edited by shawndoggy; 04-11-2019 at 10:03 AM.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-11-2019, 10:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Apparently not. He did not recommend any prosecutions for collusion. So it sounds to me like you don't like the answer and now want to dissect talking points to keep up political attacks. aka spoiled grapes.



Will you support the AG in his pending investigation into the democrats illegal spying against Trump? I mean you are interested in non biased truth right?

Comey didn’t recommend prosecuting Hillary either. Can we stop hearing about her email server, please?

Oh and while a complete waste of resources, by all means yes, please investigate the investigators. And if they don’t find plans of a deep state coup, please investigate the investigators of the investigators.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-11-2019, 10:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Aside from the liar loans of the mid 2000s almost every person who has a mortgage had to provide their tax returns to their lender. So yeah it is expected that ordinary citizens will need to provide tax returns in certain circumstances. Tax returns are also provided for security clearances (insolvent people being more vulnerable to bribery or extortion).
I can tell you right now that tax returns are not provided for security clearances. The investigating personnel can go look just as they have for Trump. Providing them to the public is not one of those things that happen. The DOJ knows about Trumps taxes if they needed to look.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-11-2019, 10:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Comey didn’t recommend prosecuting Hillary either. Can we stop hearing about her email server, please?

Oh and while a complete waste of resources, by all means yes, please investigate the investigators. And if they don’t find plans of a deep state coup, please investigate the investigators of the investigators.
You are the only one talking about Hillary right now. So go ahead and stop.

I am glad they have your full support. What if they find that Obama and the democrats are guilty of what the AG believes may have happened? Will you now vote Republican? Will you not vote for democrats in the future. Will you completely turn your values upsided down and stop believing what you believe in? Asking for a friend.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-11-2019, 10:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
YWhat if they find that Obama and the democrats are guilty of what the AG believes may have happened? Will you now vote Republican? Will you not vote for democrats in the future. Will you completely turn your values upsided down and stop believing what you believe in? Asking for a friend.
Why would finding out that Obama was guilty of something change the basic principles of what you believe should be govt policy? That's precisely how you get bad govt. By not focusing on policy ideas and making govt about personality and individuals.

I know this is hard for you to grasp, but I bet every liberal here would support prosecuting crimes no matter which political party the perp belongs to. That's in stark contrast to the position you have taken of supporting and defending criminals who only got caught because they associated with Trump.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-11-2019, 10:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
You are the only one talking about Hillary right now. So go ahead and stop.
I’m glad to hear you won’t be beating that dead horse anymore. You last mentioned Hillary’s email servers on April 5, 2019. So I guess that means once we learn about the evidence that was insufficient to establish coordination with the Russians, we will have about 33 months to hash it all out here.


Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
What if they find that Obama and the democrats are guilty of what the AG believes may have happened?

Let’s cross that unlikely bridge when we get to it.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-11-2019, 11:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Why would finding out that Obama was guilty of something change the basic principles of what you believe should be govt policy? That's precisely how you get bad govt. By not focusing on policy ideas and making govt about personality and individuals.

I know this is hard for you to grasp, but I bet every liberal here would support prosecuting crimes no matter which political party the perp belongs to. That's in stark contrast to the position you have taken of supporting and defending criminals who only got caught because they associated with Trump.
I don't support any of those people who were convicted except the fact the government used their power to create purgery traps which should scare the crap out of every single one of you. For those not caught without traps, then so be it. Should have been straight. However if the government comes looking, they can find a reason to drag you in with cuffs on. If it was done due to a political witch hunt, then you better believe I am going to be pissed. That is absolutely not what our country was founded on. That is some Stalin and Castro crap.

I bet a cop could pull you over every time you drive for at least 3 infractions. Pull you over. You give them some lip. They ask you to step out of the car. You give a little bit perceived attitude. You are now detained. You make it not so easy to put the cuffs on. You are not resisting arrest. You get a trip down to the pokey. Or they start to search your car with a dog. They say it hits. You prove it did not. was that weed there before? Who knows. You now have to prove it was not. Why were you even pulled over? You had a Bernie sticker on your car. Pretty reasonable to assume you are a drug user. Should be pissed over those things? You technically were breaking the law at various portions of the interaction, however you were only singled out due to your politics. Should people be upset or should we say oh well. John deserved it?

What you are not able to grasp is I reject your constant assurtions that those other being guilty of other crimes is an indictment on Trump himself. You are not looking at Trumps policy but looking for a narrative of guilt evidence be damned. You don't even realize I just set you up to expose your hypocrisy. This is exactly what I have been talking about for 2 years. You guys don't have any policy ideas that you can win on. You want to focus on Trump and how you don't like him so he must be guilty.

And don't tell me you support prosecuting crimes. Should Hillary be prosecuted for knowingly having classified material on her servers? What about all the democrats who were out burning down buildings and rioting in the streets? There we can talk about Hillary again.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-11-2019, 11:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
I’m glad to hear you won’t be beating that dead horse anymore. You last mentioned Hillary’s email servers on April 5, 2019. So I guess that means once we learn about the evidence that was insufficient to establish coordination with the Russians, we will have about 33 months to hash it all out here.





Let’s cross that unlikely bridge when we get to it.
I mentioned it as a contrast to someones position. It was timely and accurate. If you look I just did it again because people have short memories of what they deem acceptable when looking at the other party.

That was nearly a week ago and was no way involved in my conversation with you.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-11-2019, 11:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
I’m glad to hear you won’t be beating that dead horse anymore. You last mentioned Hillary’s email servers on April 5, 2019. So I guess that means once we learn about the evidence that was insufficient to establish coordination with the Russians, we will have about 33 months to hash it all out here.





Let’s cross that unlikely bridge when we get to it.
I say was hash this all out now and for the next 33 months. To paraphrase you democrats on this board. You democrats are liars and cheats and have been illegally spying on a Republican Presidential Candidate. I don't care if there is evidence. I know from my heart of heart this is true because I have been reading up on you democrats since the 1980's and I already know this is something you would do.

Last edited by DeltaHoosier; 04-11-2019 at 11:06 AM.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       04-11-2019, 11:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
You realize he is like 72 years old right?
I don't think he can take the Heat! Florida is awesome for Me Anytime of the year, the worst month for me is February, I do not like wearing a wetsuit! Florida is not for everyone, some people cannot take the heat, but I am usually on the water, so the heat does not bother me. Trump can't take the heat, don't expect him to be out golfing this weekend. 72 is just a number, I do a lot of chit down here in Florida, what am I not allowed to do when I'm 72? wakeboard? That would be terrible if I was only allowed to surf behind my boat.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-11-2019, 11:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
I don't think he can take the Heat! Florida is awesome for Me Anytime of the year, the worst month for me is February, I do not like wearing a wetsuit! Florida is not for everyone, some people cannot take the heat, but I am usually on the water, so the heat does not bother me. Trump can't take the heat, don't expect him to be out golfing this weekend. 72 is just a number, I do a lot of chit down here in Florida, what am I not allowed to do when I'm 72? wakeboard? That would be terrible if I was only allowed to surf behind my boat.
Good luck with that.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-11-2019, 11:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
I’m glad to hear you won’t be beating that dead horse anymore. You last mentioned Hillary’s email servers on April 5, 2019. So I guess that means once we learn about the evidence that was insufficient to establish coordination with the Russians, we will have about 33 months to hash it all out here.





Let’s cross that unlikely bridge when we get to it.
Besides. We had to cross the Trump bridge now for over 2 years. That bridge was only being crossed because the democrats set up a narrative. You won't even accept the fact that the investigators say they can not recommend charges, yet we had to deal with you guys every single day on this. As sn95 likes to point out. They are placing the democrats under investigation. They must be guilty because people just don't get put under investigation unless they did something. So. Your guys must have done something. at the end of the day. Will you support the democrat party if they are found guilty of this. It is a simple yes or no question in your book. You certainly beat me up about nuance and I am certain you have done so only because you have superior moral clarity. So what is your position?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-11-2019, 11:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
What you are not able to grasp is I reject your constant assurtions that those other being guilty of other crimes is an indictment on Trump himself. You are not looking at Trumps policy but looking for a narrative of guilt evidence be damned. You don't even realize I just set you up to expose your hypocrisy. This is exactly what I have been talking about for 2 years. You guys don't have any policy ideas that you can win on. You want to focus on Trump and how you don't like him so he must be guilty.

And don't tell me you support prosecuting crimes. Should Hillary be prosecuted for knowingly having classified material on her servers? What about all the democrats who were out burning down buildings and rioting in the streets? There we can talk about Hillary again.
Wow. Talking about showing your ignorance. You create a bunch of delusions and are stupid enough to think that comes off as an valid argument. Making bombastic claims and accusations without a shred of supporting evidence or rationale only solidifies your idiot status.

"Hypocrisy trap" LOL. Damn you are stupid. Throwing Hillary at me right after you post this...

Quote:
You are the only one talking about Hillary right now. So go ahead and stop.
Could you possibly be a bigger moron?

Oh yeah... prosecute away. You can probably get someone from Flat Earth Society to present the case.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-11-2019, 11:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Besides. We had to cross the Trump bridge now for over 2 years. That bridge was only being crossed because the democrats set up a narrative. You won't even accept the fact that the investigators say they can not recommend charges, yet we had to deal with you guys every single day on this. As sn95 likes to point out. They are placing the democrats under investigation. They must be guilty because people just don't get put under investigation unless they did something. So. Your guys must have done something. at the end of the day. Will you support the democrat party if they are found guilty of this. It is a simple yes or no question in your book. You certainly beat me up about nuance and I am certain you have done so only because you have superior moral clarity. So what is your position?
Guilt over crimes = guilt. I don't have the luxury of your moral relativism that I'll look past the crime because I like the policymaker. I also have faith in the rule of law and do not believe that the courts, prosecutors and law enforcement are in a constant conspiracy to achieve the ends of particular political parties.

Similarly, crimes by individual actors don't make policy good or bad. Let's use a less recent example to explain because I don't think either of us has a vested interest. Nixon -- bad guy, criminal. Nixon's policies -- get out of viet nam, create EPA, open relations with China -- independently supportable (or not depending on your political leanings). But the crime was not "policy" and supporting the policy didn't mean supporting the criminal. Or to state the converse, disavowing the criminal does not require disavowing the policy.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-11-2019, 11:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Wow. Talking about showing your ignorance. You create a bunch of delusions and are stupid enough to think that comes off as an valid argument. Making bombastic claims and accusations without a shred of supporting evidence or rationale only solidifies your idiot status.

"Hypocrisy trap" LOL. Damn you are stupid. Throwing Hillary at me right after you post this...



Could you possibly be a bigger moron?

Oh yeah... prosecute away. You can probably get someone from Flat Earth Society to present the case.
They absolutely are valid because you know this type of thing happens. That is why you go to direct personal attack and you are as guilty of hypocrisy as the next. Only reason Trumps people where prosecuted was due to an illegally started political witch hunt. Period. They were not on any radar for their crimes. period. Where they guitly? If they were then they have to deal with it. No skin off my teeth but don't tell me it was not because of politics. That is why you democrats are so dangerous.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-11-2019, 11:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Should Hillary be prosecuted for knowingly having classified material on her servers?
IN the words of Trump about prosecuting Hillary.... "That plays great before the election -- now we don't care, right?"

Republican President, Senate, and House didn't try to prosecute Hillary and dumba$$ Delta thinks I'm to blame.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-11-2019, 11:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
That is why you democrats are so dangerous.
and I thought it was because of the molitov cocktail training we got with the "how to beat up republicans in the streets" class we had to take to get our DNC ID cards.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-11-2019, 11:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
That is why you go to direct personal attack and you are as guilty of hypocrisy as the next.
No... I go on the personal attack because your posts are so ridiculous there is nothing to address in them except how ignorant you have to be to believe that crap.

It's laughable that you would support the idea of protecting leaders and their associates who are so ignorant that they can be made to lie under oath. I.E. perjury trap. You either don't answer or tell the truth. How brilliant do you think you have to be to understand that premise? Apparently smarter than you. And all those guys caught in the perjury trap know that even if it's above your head. They gambled for their own benefit and lost.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-11-2019, 11:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Guilt over crimes = guilt. I don't have the luxury of your moral relativism that I'll look past the crime because I like the policymaker. I also have faith in the rule of law and do not believe that the courts, prosecutors and law enforcement are in a constant conspiracy to achieve the ends of particular political parties.

Similarly, crimes by individual actors don't make policy good or bad. Let's use a less recent example to explain because I don't think either of us has a vested interest. Nixon -- bad guy, criminal. Nixon's policies -- get out of viet nam, create EPA, open relations with China -- independently supportable (or not depending on your political leanings). But the crime was not "policy" and supporting the policy didn't mean supporting the criminal. Or to state the converse, disavowing the criminal does not require disavowing the policy.
Then I will take your yes or no answer as NO. You will still support the democrat party which is interesting because this would have been ordered and set up by the actual party.

Help me out as I am trying to keep these details straight:

- Trump was guilty for the last 2 years even though there has been zero declarations by official investigators and the lead investigator did not recommend charges

- Trump supporters and/or independent voters should stop supporting Trump because of this alleged guilt

- You democrats absolutely for the last 2 years have argued that Trumps behavior is why we should not support his policies and certainly should not support them due to his absolutely guilt

- democrats will and should still support the party because ideas are beyond a few bad actors.

I'm glad you could help sort this out.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-11-2019, 12:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
No... I go on the personal attack because your posts are so ridiculous there is nothing to address in them except how ignorant you have to be to believe that crap.

It's laughable that you would support the idea of protecting leaders and their associates who are so ignorant that they can be made to lie under oath. I.E. perjury trap. You either don't answer or tell the truth. How brilliant do you think you have to be to understand that premise? Apparently smarter than you. And all those guys caught in the perjury trap know that even if it's above your head. They gambled for their own benefit and lost.
You mean just like Bill Clinton? Want to review the tape on what you thought of the Star Report and Bill being caught in a perjury trap? You trying to tell me it does not happen but you sure supported Bill now didn't you.

In your mind Bill Clinton was set up and caught in a perjury trap because he really was a horrible person who committed crimes that needed to be brought out to the light of day? Or was it political?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-11-2019, 12:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
and I thought it was because of the molitov cocktail training we got with the "how to beat up republicans in the streets" class we had to take to get our DNC ID cards.
That is your SA arm of the party. You are just the regular who lets the militants do your parties dirty work while you continue to support their overall policies.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-11-2019, 12:14 PM Reply   
The trump people were not being "spied" on, and Barr im sure gave trump a boner saying this. American and other allied countries were assessing Russias attack on American election. The problem Trump had was that his people were on the other end of the russians phone lines. Then they lied every single time when questioned about the contacts. If you were running the FBI what would you do if Americans are on the phone with russians and lieing to the Feds about it as the russians are attacking our election? Republicans keep releasing all the initial interviews with what you guys call the Deep State. This week they publicly released James Bakers testimony. They dont need to do another investigation (if they want to waste the $$ go for it). They already have all the "orange" info. Here is Bakers testimony. Again it is just like Devin Nunez complete exoneration House Intellegence report that fell flat on its face after he released it.
https://www.scribd.com/document/4056...anscript-Day-1
In addition Barr has the mueller report. What more does he need. Dude is a complete political hack for trump. Whistle blowing with a bullhorn "I think there was spying". So in addition to personally exonerating Trump now he has carried forward one of his conspiracy theory's. Giving the grifter in cheif more untruthful talking points. Geez is FoX paying barr too. I thought he was AG of the USA not trumps personal political ag.
BTW, at the bottom of your 1040...where you sign...it says you are signing "under penalty of perjury". Yes, it is final.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-11-2019, 12:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
The trump people were not being "spied" on, and Barr im sure gave trump a boner saying this. American and other allied countries were assessing Russias attack on American election. The problem Trump had was that his people were on the other end of the russians phone lines. Then they lied every single time when questioned about the contacts. If you were running the FBI what would you do if Americans are on the phone with russians and lieing to the Feds about it as the russians are attacking our election? Republicans keep releasing all the initial interviews with what you guys call the Deep State. This week they publicly released James Bakers testimony. They dont need to do another investigation (if they want to waste the $$ go for it). They already have all the "orange" info. Here is Bakers testimony. Again it is just like Devin Nunez complete exoneration House Intellegence report that fell flat on its face after he released it.
https://www.scribd.com/document/4056...anscript-Day-1
In addition Barr has the mueller report. What more does he need. Dude is a complete political hack for trump. Whistle blowing with a bullhorn "I think there was spying". So in addition to personally exonerating Trump now he has carried forward one of his conspiracy theory's. Giving the grifter in cheif more untruthful talking points. Geez is FoX paying barr too. I thought he was AG of the USA not trumps personal political ag.
BTW, at the bottom of your 1040...where you sign...it says you are signing "under penalty of perjury". Yes, it is final.
Just because you sign does not make it final. The government all the time audits companies and they make compromises on taxes owed. Happens every day.

Here we go again. Aren't you the same guy on here for 2 years saying Trump was guilty and even shot JFK and JR Ewing? Now you know for sure that the democrats did not illegally spy on Trump? You don't have a great track record right now.

Besides, didn't Madow have a big show about the one Trump tax return that she did get ahold of and it pretty much ruined her credibility (again) because it was a big nothing burger. Clean as a whistle. At this point I am almost beginning to believe you want to get Trump not because he is guilty of something, but because you dislike him. I wonder if there are any other people like you in the world?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-11-2019, 12:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Just because you sign does not make it final. The government all the time audits companies and they make compromises on taxes owed. Happens every day.

People provide copies of their signed returns and the recipients are entitled to rely on them. Happens everyday.

Maybe you should share your “it wasn’t fraudulent it just wasn’t final” defense with Avanatti. Seems like he could use some of that magical thinking right about now.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-11-2019, 12:30 PM Reply   
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/w...k-psychiatrist

Liberal Media Scream: Trump win made Chelsea Handler seek psychiatrist

“I had a midlife identity crisis once Trump won the election because I never had my world feel so unhinged, I think. I had to pay a psychiatrist to listen to me bitch about Donald Trump for about the first three weeks and then, once we got past that, and we got to the real stuff, I realized the parallel there was my world becoming unhinged when I was a little girl. My brother died when I was nine years old. I had never related two but for me, as I can imagine it must’ve been for so many people, it was a huge emotional trigger of everything being destabilized. I realized just how spoiled and privileged I’d been all my life to realize, to be this upset and this on a 10 every day and the outrage and the anger. I just wanted to ****ing fight people, you know. And I was like ‘I got to go see a psychiatrist.’”
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-11-2019, 12:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
People provide copies of their signed returns and the recipients are entitled to rely on them. Happens everyday.

Maybe you should share your “it wasn’t fraudulent it just wasn’t final” defense with Avanatti. Seems like he could use some of that magical thinking right about now.
Wasn't he arrested for trying to hold up Nike for money? If Avanatti was not trying to defraud then he will have his day. Still does not change the fact that you do your taxes, the government can look at them. If they find you are wrong, you will get a bill. If you have enough items that can be judgement calls, they will mediate. I know guys that did this all the time.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-11-2019, 12:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
You mean just like Bill Clinton? Want to review the tape on what you thought of the Star Report and Bill being caught in a perjury trap? You trying to tell me it does not happen but you sure supported Bill now didn't you.

In your mind Bill Clinton was set up and caught in a perjury trap because he really was a horrible person who committed crimes that needed to be brought out to the light of day? Or was it political?
This is just another example how stupid you are. You keep making arguments based on what you imagine other people are thinking. Your policy beliefs are so extreme that you can't begin to support them with a rational argument. So instead, you accuse the people you are debating of being responsible for all kinds of outlandish things.

I've never once claimed that Trump has committed a crime or claimed that he should go to prison. I'm not the person to say that because I don't know the intricacies of the law and the amount of evidence required, or even the laws that he may have broken. I prefer to let people qualified to handle that. I have my own talents and skills I use to make a living, because that's how the world works. Even if I was as deluded as you and believe that Hillary should rot in a prison for life, I wouldn't be able to do anything about it. It wouldn't even help to vote Republican because the evidence says they don't believe she should be prosecuted.

Quite frankly I don't understand how you can't grasp how stupid you look to pursue this line of reasoning of attacking Democrats for the GOP's lack of interest in the crimes you allege Hillary engaged in. You pass yourself off as a myopic moron.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-11-2019, 12:36 PM Reply   
You didnt answer the question. If you were head at FBI, You had confirmed Russia attacking the election, You were spying on them, you caught trumps guys on the phone with russians, you questioned them, they lied each time.... What would you do?

This is the base of everything Dems and repubs disagree on. What would you do?

I told you why, they were spying on Russians not Americans. Stay on point.

When the IRS catches you cheating, you are allowed to make adjustments pay your tax and the fine. Ive been audited.
The dems attempt to get Grifters tax return is to verify IRS is doing their job. They are not allowed to release info to public. That is not their intent nor would it be legal.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-11-2019, 1:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
This is just another example how stupid you are. You keep making arguments based on what you imagine other people are thinking. Your policy beliefs are so extreme that you can't begin to support them with a rational argument. So instead, you accuse the people you are debating of being responsible for all kinds of outlandish things.

I've never once claimed that Trump has committed a crime or claimed that he should go to prison. I'm not the person to say that because I don't know the intricacies of the law and the amount of evidence required, or even the laws that he may have broken. I prefer to let people qualified to handle that. I have my own talents and skills I use to make a living, because that's how the world works. Even if I was as deluded as you and believe that Hillary should rot in a prison for life, I wouldn't be able to do anything about it. It wouldn't even help to vote Republican because the evidence says they don't believe she should be prosecuted.

Quite frankly I don't understand how you can't grasp how stupid you look to pursue this line of reasoning of attacking Democrats for the GOP's lack of interest in the crimes you allege Hillary engaged in. You pass yourself off as a myopic moron.
That is how out of touch democrats are. I am extreme? Wow. Nothing further from the truth. Personal attack personal attack is all you have. We are not talking policy we are mostly discussing politics. Democrat policy is a shame. Give corporate give aways and make the tax payers pay for everyone's healthcare. Let illegals flood the country in order to have democrat voters for the future (future is now). Sell America out to foreign nations on a fake man made global warming scam. Identity politics where everyone is a victim. Disarming the masses. Hatred for Israel. Embracing of muslim culture. Shall I go on. Most of those things are against current federal law and the Constitution. Other ideas are 1938 Germany. And I am the radical?

I am for one glad that you are for letting the professionals handle these cases so I stand with you in letting Muellers recommendation stand and we all move on. Well except for the part where the democrats are under investigation. I look forward to all you other democrats who are for truth in politics to equally condem the democrat party for the next year or two until the truth is known.

I second your stance on hillary. Law enforcement did not recommend charges so again I stand with you on condemning your fellow democrats for their behavior on saying Trump is guilty and now wanting follow up investigations on Trump.

Nice dodge about Bill Clinton. I will take you thought it was political so I stand correct. People do get prosecuted for political reasons.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-11-2019, 1:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
You didnt answer the question. If you were head at FBI, You had confirmed Russia attacking the election, You were spying on them, you caught trumps guys on the phone with russians, you questioned them, they lied each time.... What would you do?

This is the base of everything Dems and repubs disagree on. What would you do?

I told you why, they were spying on Russians not Americans. Stay on point.

When the IRS catches you cheating, you are allowed to make adjustments pay your tax and the fine. Ive been audited.
The dems attempt to get Grifters tax return is to verify IRS is doing their job. They are not allowed to release info to public. That is not their intent nor would it be legal.
I would follow the law. The information the FISA courts got led them correctly to order a tap. What is being found out that the way the FISA courts were influenced was with fake propaganda and outright lies. That is what is going to be investigated. So what you are say and I am saying can both be true. The reality is. One of those parties was just investigated for 2 years straight while all the time the democrats and their supporters called anyone to do with Trump everything but a white person and said he was guilty. It is kind of hard to come back from that. You kind of broken the trust circle.

So the IRS audited you? Are you saying the IRS did their job then or not? Does the democrat congress need to have your taxes to make sure they are doing their jobs? Last time I check the democrats in congress where not tax experts. You do realize that many of the people asking for information on Trump don't hold a security clearance right? They don't qualify.

Another point to the taxes. If it is not a requirement to release your taxes to be president then why does the democrats need them? Or are we back to the IRS does not know how to do their jobs?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-11-2019, 2:06 PM Reply   
"Give corporate give aways and make the tax payers pay for everyone's healthcare."

Trump and the republicans just gave me almost an $20K deduction on my income for no reason. I took my business income and deducted all my expenses. Then the new Republican tax bill gave me a QBI (qualified business income) deduction for no logical reason.

Quote:
This means that, yes, beginning in 2018, you could have two people doing the exact same job -- one as an independent contractor and one as an employee -- with the self-employment income of the former being considered QBI (and thus eligible for a 20% deduction), while the wages earned by the latter would not be eligible for the 20% deduction.
"We are not talking policy we are mostly discussing politics."

Who's that "we". You got a mouse in your pocket? I tend to stick to policy. Too many idiots discussing politics.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-11-2019, 2:16 PM Reply   
Weak. If a enemy of the USA is attacking our election it is a big deal. Agree? When you fid out the Russians are assisting one candidate and then you find representatives from that campaign are in contact with the Russians it begs investigation. Correct? The dossier has not been proved incorrect (other than on FOX), you can stop falsely calling it propaganda and lies. FISA warrants require much more than 1 or 2 pieces of evidence to get approval. Rosenstein signed at least 2 of them. There was much more info in addition to the dossier provided to get the warrants. In addition, Fusion was hired by the republicans initially. After they got what they wanted the Dems began picking up the tab.

Yes the IRS audited me 25 years ago. I was kinda panicked. I spent hours re-creating my calendar, receipts, milage, write-offs....had no idea the root cause. I got to the audit and waited for a hour, nervous. The agent came out, it was time. He said they were running late that day and I could go home. Done. That was my audit. I dont cheat on my taxes and wasnt worried that I had so I didnt get away with anything and if the IRS had issue, yeah they dropped the ball. Do you know what is owed to the IRS and they dont collect? Seems stupid to be owed soo much yet not have the manpower to collect. Didnt realize trumps taxes were TOP SECRET. Congress has every right to go forward and hold Mnuchin in contempt.

the dems do it so that the voters can see what they make, what they write off, who has loans, where does income come from....its called transparency and helps write the story of who the candidate is. Truth in govt. Agree, it is not a requirement. Every single candidate has since 1972. The dems are now releasing not just one but 10+ years, not a requirement but they practice what they preach. Only one person has refused since Nixon. The guy who said "I have nothing with Russia" as he was attempting to build Trump Moscow. The guy who states how smart he is but sues his schools so as to not let out his grades. The guy who lies to you everyday. If it was Obama or Clinton who refused, what are your thoughts? Thanks.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       04-11-2019, 3:33 PM Reply   
Only the best people.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/her...-gop-defection
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-11-2019, 3:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
"Give corporate give aways and make the tax payers pay for everyone's healthcare."

Trump and the republicans just gave me almost an $20K deduction on my income for no reason. I took my business income and deducted all my expenses. Then the new Republican tax bill gave me a QBI (qualified business income) deduction for no logical reason.



"We are not talking policy we are mostly discussing politics."

Who's that "we". You got a mouse in your pocket? I tend to stick to policy. Too many idiots discussing politics.
Now go and spend your money and/ or invest it. Better yet, go and buy yourself better health care. You are welcome. Remember the day when democrats used to be for small business like you? Apparently they are not anymore.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-11-2019, 4:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Weak. If a enemy of the USA is attacking our election it is a big deal. Agree? When you fid out the Russians are assisting one candidate and then you find representatives from that campaign are in contact with the Russians it begs investigation. Correct? The dossier has not been proved incorrect (other than on FOX), you can stop falsely calling it propaganda and lies. FISA warrants require much more than 1 or 2 pieces of evidence to get approval. Rosenstein signed at least 2 of them. There was much more info in addition to the dossier provided to get the warrants. In addition, Fusion was hired by the republicans initially. After they got what they wanted the Dems began picking up the tab.

Yes the IRS audited me 25 years ago. I was kinda panicked. I spent hours re-creating my calendar, receipts, milage, write-offs....had no idea the root cause. I got to the audit and waited for a hour, nervous. The agent came out, it was time. He said they were running late that day and I could go home. Done. That was my audit. I dont cheat on my taxes and wasnt worried that I had so I didnt get away with anything and if the IRS had issue, yeah they dropped the ball. Do you know what is owed to the IRS and they dont collect? Seems stupid to be owed soo much yet not have the manpower to collect. Didnt realize trumps taxes were TOP SECRET. Congress has every right to go forward and hold Mnuchin in contempt.

the dems do it so that the voters can see what they make, what they write off, who has loans, where does income come from....its called transparency and helps write the story of who the candidate is. Truth in govt. Agree, it is not a requirement. Every single candidate has since 1972. The dems are now releasing not just one but 10+ years, not a requirement but they practice what they preach. Only one person has refused since Nixon. The guy who said "I have nothing with Russia" as he was attempting to build Trump Moscow. The guy who states how smart he is but sues his schools so as to not let out his grades. The guy who lies to you everyday. If it was Obama or Clinton who refused, what are your thoughts? Thanks.
That's funny. You had a British agent helping the democrats. We are in China's pocket. We meddle in elections historically. The French helped us fight off the British. Every country has lobbyist. The democrats are actively recruiting illegals by the millions. So, which election involvement are you really concerned about? Mueller already said he does not recommend charges. Yet you still want blood. This is all about drama for you. The collusion angle is dead. I will bet you $5 that the Russians did try and influence our elections. I bet the chinese did too. France. everyone tried. I would be more concerned with the internal communists in our inner circle before I am worried about a specific country. A country is not going to bring us down but a defunct and dangerous idealism practiced by the left that is going to destroy us.

Look you did not vote for Trump so his transparency is not going to influence your vote. Just like the democrats. I don't look at their returns either. Besides why would someone feel compeled to release something that be it's very nature is illegal for you to possess without permission? You mocked me about the fact it is not a requirement and could be damaging to a business person. If it is not damaging, why is it illegal for any party to release it?

You keep skirting the issue. You are on here complaining about Trump day in and day out. At this point, I don't believe you even voted for President. Are you one of these people who did not vote but wants to talk the most about who was elected?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-11-2019, 4:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
"Give corporate give aways and make the tax payers pay for everyone's healthcare."

Trump and the republicans just gave me almost an $20K deduction on my income for no reason. I took my business income and deducted all my expenses. Then the new Republican tax bill gave me a QBI (qualified business income) deduction for no logical reason.



"We are not talking policy we are mostly discussing politics."

Who's that "we". You got a mouse in your pocket? I tend to stick to policy. Too many idiots discussing politics.
You can also write uncle sam a nice big check if you want. That would satisfy your guilt.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       04-11-2019, 4:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Good luck with that.
No luck needed! When you wakeboard year round, I can easily wakeboard until I am 72! Trump? Not so much, poor guy doesn't know how poor he is, even when his Dr. says how great his health is. I wouldn't trade his life for mine for one second, by the way, just got off the lake which was butter tonight, Life is great here in Orlando!
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 4:24 PM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us