Ordered in late February, hoping I'll be putting her in the lake by next weekend, first she goes to the stereo & tint shop! Aegis tower with lights, 409 PCM, pretty much every option. I've always wanted an Enzo, even named my dog Enzo. So why not go big??
I went without Ramfill and upgraded to 1100 lbs sacs for the rear (since you loose about 550 lbs of possible ballast and the rear set of in-boat speakers with Ramfill), plus I have 400 lbs of lead bags to move around (and probably picking up 200 lbs more). It has every stock and plug-and-play ballast option available, along with CATS. I'm predicting a pretty sick wave!
Wetsounds already delivered the order over a month ago...
- (2) Wetsounds Rev 410's mounted on Aegis tower
- WS 420 EQ mounted under dash
- 12" WS XS-XXX v2 sub mounted under driver's feet
- Wetsounds SD6 amp to power the Rev 410s
- Wetsounds SD4 to run 6 in-boats (bridging rear pair of in-boats)
- Wetsounds SD2 amp to power the sub